What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why invade? Its a worthless and dead country. At this point its enough to just kill them in ukraine.

Not worthless unless you cut the head they’ll keep coming back down the road best to do the needful to spare future generations a secure future regime change must be completed and bring democratic values to Russia. People will die but “the price is worth it” (Madeleine Albright).

Last edited:
Russian goals have gone from the capture of Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odesa in February to the tiny city of Severodonetsk that has little strategic or military value.

@Hassan Al-Somal, see why I expressed my surprise that the pro-NATO Hindutvadi government of India would send humanitarian assistance to Russia in Russia's war against NATO proxy Zelensky ? Those three tons were sent by not the government but by a private organization called "Russia-India Friendship Society Disha" which seems to be based in Moscow. Disha too seems tilted to Hindutvad by promoting Yoga, Ayurved and wait for it, "Ancient Vedic Science" in Russia :lol: and had had no objection from the Indian government. OTOH look at Sammuel's source which says that Indian government sent 90 tons + 7.7 tons of assistance including medicines to Ukraine. Where is 3 tons and where is 97 tons ? We can see where the Indian government tilts.

But the vice-president of Disha, Rati Kosinova, is cute :D :
rati.jpeg
Bari cute kuri hey yeah.. who is she.

Last edited:
I am saying that a small clique of Koreans has no rights to select the government for all the Koreans.
South Korea is now a fullblown democracy and North Korea is about as authoritarian as You can get.
For South Korea this means job accomplished.
How many North Koreans have a say in how the country should be governed?
no - you are saying that you fully support bombing villages of another nationality if you dont like how they govern themselves. Even if you dont respect those people on their race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom