What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waffen-ZZ Su-35 shot down by 🇺🇦MiG-29.
Maiden air-to-air combat for Su-35, and it already bites the dust!
28-5-22 Su-35s shot down by MiG-29, Kherson a.jpg
28-5-22 Su-35s shot down by MiG-29, Kherson b.jpg
28-5-22 Su-35s shot down by MiG-29, Kherson c.jpg

The flying Orc was after a Su-25 providing air support to Ukraine in its fight for freedom against Mordor...
Ukraine also just received 14 Su-25 from an undisclosed country (well, not so hard to guess which one, 16 F-16V are coming in replacement)
It was high time! Aircraft are starting to arrive

@Hassan Al-Somal What's the total body count of these beautiful blonde hair blue eyed people from both sides?

Lots of beautiful blonde haired arian master race being slaughtered, around 15-20,000 men on each side, although you wouldn't guess there's any uki soldiers being killed because US posters here believe a single uki soldier can kill a hundred ruski soldiers with his bare hands. Still, makes a change seeing beautiful blonde haired Arians being slaughtered rather than poor coloured people.

I'm already bored of this conflict, it's essentially a civil war between one bunch of nazi Slavs (the "good" uki Nazis) against another bunch of Nazi Slavs (the "bad" ruski Nazis). Doesn't really matter who wins, the yanks are doing a great job at prolonging this great show, just grab some popcorn and watch some real life action instead of some Hollywood blue screen crap movie.

One of the 14 new UkrAF Su-25.
Good hunt!!!
My apologies to our Ukrainian friends : was I in charge in my country, you'd get something way more powerful [with the pilots too!], something carrying a cruise missile able to enter the Kremlin through Vladolf's window. It always makes the bullies uncomfortable once they feel you're after them, and if you get 'em, it's gonna hurt. I know this by experience
28-5-22 new Su-25.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom