What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some members here has been proven to be precise in their prediction. Few weeks back I thought this will be the end of Russian economy. But militarily Russians have a very, very long way to go.

Confirming this. Russia has 6.8 field armies worth of warfighting power left counting by materiel, and closer to 5.5-5.8 by effective units.

The thing is Russia still has numeric superiority in support, artillery, and auxiliaries. They free up hands to frontline troops, but the later are melting.

Most of Russian local numeric superiority is thanks to them, and not frontline troops.

So the risk for Russia is to lose so much of frontline warfighters, that the only thing will be left for Russians is to send forward artillerymen, engineers, and logistics people to hold the line, or fall back.

Last edited:
Russians are claiming this is an Ukrainian soldier killed during an attempted landing on Snake Island... problem he seems to wear a Russian navy belt ? This level of desperation ?

FSzxILCWUAAyrEd.jpg

Better than paying money to a facist russian regime that plans to take entire europe
The money is probably okay, EU is well prepared financially. I am asking about reliability. I mean the political and security issues in Africa is probably not favorable for EU to rely on Africa's HC.

You mean this one
?

Funnily enough I was actually anticipating this kind of answer but dont you find it funny that US fanboys will always try to find reasons left and right to justify their actions?

In that video, US tankers were not only crushing the car but als shooting it like a bunch of rednecks on Friday night? Heck even the way they said "US tankers hooah!" kinda implied that they did it at least partially for fun.
What do you mean justify their action?

I mean this is a part of their job, it's just how they do it, I remember our unit confiscated a car in Iraq for whatever reason and we tow it back to our base and use it as target practices. I mean you are talking about a bunch of 18 or 20 years old kid, of course there are going to be some bravado, It probably like picnic to these folk here shooting up a car like that.

you are talking about kids that still sleep with their safety animal next to their bunk, the word I would use is give them a break. at least they aren't raping someone while yelling "US Tanker Fk yeah"

The Russians have been keeping revising their objectives down....

From Kyiv regime change and seizing whole Ukraine to only what's east of the dniepr.... to encirlce whole Ukrainian forces and capture the entire Donbass and now to only encirlce Severodonetsk and Lysychansk.... Which they are already struggling at.

FSoeabQWYAA78lg.jpg

The Ukrainians are already counter attacking by Kharkiv to Izyum and as they are training more forces and throwing better equipments in the battle,Russians will have hard times holding their positions as they struggle to rotate units and suffered high attrition.

Bohdana_self-propelled_howitzer_(cropped).jpg

This just join the war in Ukraine.......

The 2S22 Bohdana 155 SPG is said to be better than M109A6, debuted in 2018, it can fire 155mm GPS guided shell from over 50km, out ranging even M777 (M777 can shoot M982 Excalibur round at 40km).

There are 1 that made and is reportedly in the fight. More are said to be made with UK and Polish firm and probably with US or UK aid money for their production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom