What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayraktar TB2 armed UAV belonging to the Ukrainian army neutralized the Russian Mi-8 utility helicopter, which landed soldiers on the Snake Island, with ROKETSAN MAM-L smart munition.

Two points are important here:
1- Russian military assets were neutralized by TB-2 supported operations for the third time on this island. First, the radar and air defense systems on islet were neutralized. Then the deployment with military landing craft was neutralized just before installation. Now at the same point, the helicopter carrying the special operations soldiers was destroyed.

2- The TB-2 may be the first tactical armed system in the world to shoot down helicopters(as like naval assets) in operation. It has an incredible kill mark list with thousands of successful engagements, and adding yet another unusual hit to it every day.

Dude countries are free to chose alliance. Eastern europe was violated by russia for centuries. NATO gives them security.

On a sidenote, with russias criminal war it became irrelevant what russia wants. It needs to be permanently crushed.

Kindly stop your hypocrisy, west has shown that they can't be trusted, Russia has faced it first hand, if US and UK had not given assurances to Russia, you have not seen reunion of Germany and freedom of 12 states from USSR, kindly get your facts right, also west is not saint either, since centuries west have also colonized, killed slaved and looted other countries and their people, even in last 2 decades west has killed millions of people in ME in wars started on lies, so why no war crime proceedings on those, specially war on Iraq and Libya??

The incoming oil embargo by the EU will wreck havoc on Russia finances, oil industry. If Putin can’t quickly find alternative customers, and due to fact that Russia lacks strategic oil storages, the oil wells will collapse.

Once the wells collapse it will be extremely difficult and costly to reopen.

You are ignoring the fact that Russia went to great lengths to engineer separatism in these regions. I shared a report with you in one of my posts. Go through it. People are clearly identified.

Ah, so why was Minsk I+II and why was there a paragraph which said that Donbas is part of Ukraine, but autonome? So how can you then say that russia tried to separate the Donbas when Russia signed Minsk I+II? And Ukraine broke Minsk I+II by bombing te people in Donbas.

Russia found it easier to take Crimea
Krim has held a people referendum. They had the special rights to do it. It is like Bayern or Sachsen in Germany. If they want to leave they can leave after peoples referendum. All other states in Germany cant. And the same it was with Krim. And they use it. So no "Russia take Krim". Please inform yourself about the special rights of the Krim at that time.

There is a limit to how much commoners can resist by the way

The Donbas (Donetsk/Lugansk) had 8 years of bombing and killing through Kiew. Tens of thousands dead, killed by Kiew. They learned to fight the hard way. Strelkov? Motorolla? Givi? Ever heard these Names? Or the circumstances they were in?

Ukranian refugees in Russia are not happy. They want to leave.

Well, would the way through the battlefield been better for them? Through arty and bombs ect.? Or was it in the rules of the Genua conventions to bring the civilist on a safe way out of the warzone?

Let me tell you something. You cannot understand an act of oppression until you live through it. Stop being naive.

What do you know of what all happened in my life? Nothing! So only you are naiv in your view about me. I hope for you you never will be forced to change it.

The incoming oil embargo by the EU will wreck havoc on Russia finances, oil industry. If Putin can’t quickly find alternative customers, and due to fact that Russia lacks strategic oil storages, the oil wells will collapse.

Once the wells collapse it will be extremely difficult and costly to reopen.

You should apply for a job as a screenwriter for Hollywood.

The Donbas (Donetsk/Lugansk) had 8 years of bombing and killing through Kiew. Tens of thousands dead, killed by Kiew.

Agreed. To Americans the lives of Donbas people are worth nothing simply because they do not kowtow to Americans.

Reactions: Ich
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom