What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia has 4 times the population of Ukraine. If they do that, it would be suicidal.

I think Russia has thrown everything they can conventionally at Ukraine already: over 30% of their military 12 Generals over 3000 tanks .... If Russia goes unconventional; it will be suicidal for them.

China's firepower makes Russia's firepower look like a joke. Taiwan would be obliterated. And if America dares to intervene, China will sink every American aircraft carrier that comes even close to Taiwan strait.
Taiwan will not be obliterated, but Taiwan will be back with China and that lesbian Japanese bitch Tsai will be dangling on piano wire under a lamp post together with all other traitors and that be carried out by those in Taiwan.

Any USA carrier once west of 3rd Island chain will be known, tracked and targeted.

Non of the USA carriers can even hope to get west of 2nd Island Chain before they be pumped full of hell fire from end to end , and side to side. It will no longer be relevant to USA sailors if their carriers still floating and not sinking.

Non of the air bases, naval bases and command centers in Japan and Okinawa and Guam or any others within the 2nd island chain will exist other than fragments of memories.

Historically this fight is between Russian,Ukrainian and polish…Ukrainian always victims of poles and Russian..now America is playing a big role in destruction of Ukraine 🇺🇦..current crisis is started after 2012 euro uefa cup after illegal removal of

Viktor Yanukovych.

He was not removed, he ran away and left the country. He removed himself.

I think Russia has thrown everything they can conventionally at Ukraine already: over 30% of their military 12 Generals over 3000 tanks .... If Russia goes unconventional; it will be suicidal for them.

And not you? What sort of conventional sanctions and supports can you throw Ukraine's way? Enlighten me...

He was not removed, he ran away and left the country. He removed himself.
You have no idea about Ukraine real problems . I lived and study there ..I know what’s going on between Russian and Ukrainian speaking peoples..I know how west n nato install puppet in Ukraine.I know in 2011 their will be a fight between Russia and amer in Ukraine… but overall its Ukraine politics which destroys himself ..

You have no idea about Ukraine real problems . I lived and study there ..I know what’s going on between Russian and Ukrainian speaking peoples..I know how west n nato install puppet in Ukraine.I know in 2011 their will be a fight between Russia and amer in Ukraine… but overall its Ukraine politics which destroys himself ..
Yes. You are right. The problem is many folks who have no idea what is going on in Ukraine esp. Donbass and Lugansk are participating likr diehard fans in a football match.

The Ukrainian counteroffensive northeast of Kharkiv is making significant progress and will likely advance to the Russian border in the coming days or weeks. Russian forces may be conducting a limited withdrawal in the face of successful Ukrainian attacks and reportedly destroyed three bridges to slow the Ukrainian advance. Armies generally only destroy bridges if they have largely decided they will not attempt to cross the river in the other direction anytime soon; Russian forces are therefore unlikely to launch operations to retake the northeast outskirts of Kharkiv liberated by Ukrainian forces in the near future. Russian forces previously destroyed several bridges during their retreat from Chernihiv Oblast—as did Ukrainian forces withdrawing in the face of the Russian offensive in the initial days of the war.

This Ukrainian offensive is likely intended to push Russian forces out of artillery range of Kharkiv city and drive to the border of Russia’s Belgorod Oblast. As ISW previously forecasted, the Ukrainian counteroffensive is forcing Russian units intended for deployment elsewhere to redeploy to the Kharkiv front to halt Ukrainian attacks. Given the current rate of Ukrainian advances, Russian forces may be unable to prevent Ukrainian forces from reaching the Russian border, even with additional reinforcements. Ukrainian forces are not directly threatening Russian lines of communication to Izyum (and ISW cannot verify claims of a separate Ukrainian counteroffensive toward Izyum at this time), but the Ukrainian counteroffensive demonstrates promising Ukrainian capabilities and may set conditions for further offensive operations into northeastern Kharkiv Oblast.

Things are looking bleak for Russia in the Kharkiv region
These apes believe the Russians will not push back or annihilate whatever the Ukrainian forces have with tactical nuclear weapons. What if Russians do? American, British, French forces will join the fight using 'conventional' weapons, or NUCLEAR? What a bunch of idiots. Nobody, no international treaty says small tactical nuclear weapon cannot be used against enemy military forces. US was the only country that used atomic weapons, twice, against civilians non-discriminatorily. US also got the honor of the only country that uses chemical weapons against civilians in Vietnam. Now the US is going to tell Russia not to use tactical weapons when its existence threatened? Anyone with a brain can think what's going to happen. All for what? The f******* bank accounts of Lockheed and Biden and the senators?

Yes. You are right. The problem is many folks who have no idea what is going on in Ukraine esp. Donbass and Lugansk are participating likr diehard fans in a football match.
Bro it’s like old drama serials since centuries Russian Ukrainian and polish speaking peoples fighting with each other there but Ukrainian are always victims of Russian and polish.. now Russian and ukranian are fighting but polish are fumming the fire later they will show their face and Jews are mostly with Ukrainian and polish but overall Ukraine peoples are suffering

I ask you, what can russia offer to Ukraine? Russia is a miserable country with zero chance to develop positive for its population. Do you not ask yourself why Ukraine and others orientate themself on EU and why Russia is so unattractive?

If you understand this, you understand whats going on.

Ukraine wanted closer relations with EU. The moscow puppet pulled back his signature in last day on order of putler. This started demonstrations. In end moscows muppet ran away

People of lughansk and donetsk love victor yanukovich bcz he is resident of donetsk ..he is Russian speaking

These apes believe the Russians will not push back or annihilate whatever the Ukrainian forces have with tactical nuclear weapons. What if Russians do? American, British, French forces will join the fight using 'conventional' weapons, or NUCLEAR? What a bunch of idiots. Nobody, no international treaty says small tactical nuclear weapon cannot be used against enemy military forces. US was the only country that used atomic weapons, twice, against civilians non-discriminatorily. US also got the honor of the only country that uses chemical weapons against civilians in Vietnam. Now the US is going to tell Russia not to use tactical weapons when its existence threatened? Anyone with a brain can think what's going to happen. All for what? The f******* bank accounts of Lockheed and Biden and the senators?

😅 What bullshit.

The Moment Russia uses tactical nukes is the moment russia ceases to exist as a country. Its that simple.

People of lughansk and donetsk love victor yanukovich bcz he is resident of donetsk ..he is Russian speaking

Then he should have run as mayor of Donetsk and Lughansk and not as president, since he is hated in pretty much all of Ukraine.

I ask you, what can russia offer to Ukraine? Russia is a miserable country with zero chance to develop positive for its population. Do you not ask yourself why Ukraine and others orientate themself on EU and why Russia is so unattractive?

If you understand this, you understand whats going on.

Ukraine wanted closer relations with EU. The moscow puppet pulled back his signature in last day on order of putler. This started demonstrations. In end moscows muppet ran away
their is difference between eu and nato….all the problems in Ukraine is bcz of NATO.

That zelensky should run as mayor of Kiev only bcz mostly Jews are only their

Take Wali the resurrected Canadian sniper whom the West accredited for the killing of a Russian General.

At an interview over Canadian TV, he admitted he did not killed any Russian General as propagated in social media and West News Media but instead seen how fellow Ukrainian comrade in arm got killed.
His Javelin ATGM could not even hit any Russian Tank as they were out of sight and range.
But the Russian Tank with their infrared hit them with deadly precision killing his two comrades.
He admitted US and NATO supplied arms are useless against Russia. He added the US and Canadian should send in ground troops instead.

He became completely disillusioned after his bitter experience and regretted joining the war.
He joined the mercenaries to fight Russia without understanding what was all about?

If he ever returned to Ukraine, it will not as a soldier but as humanitarian worker.

They spotted a Swastika Tattoo on his body meaning he belongs to a Nazi group in Canada.

Russian disinformation. This is over the air in Canada.

Straight from the horse mouth.

The Russian ZRPC "Pantsir-S1" shot down a Ukrainian UAV "Bayraktar" at a distance of 18 km. The UAV "Bayraktar" of the AFU carried 4 missiles that did not detonate and did not explode. The missiles were seized for examination.

A massive strike by the Russian heavy multiple launch rocket system "Smerch" on the deployment area of the S-300 air defense system of Ukraine, led to an accurate hit in one of the installations of the S-300 air defense system and a powerful explosion of its missiles.

There was a video of the work of PMCs Wagner in Ukraine. Soldiers of the private Russian military company Wagner, using the MT-12 Rapier anti-tank gun and the AGS-17 Flame 30 mm automatic grenade launcher, methodically destroy the fortified positions of the Ukrainian army.

😅 What bullshit.

The Moment Russia uses tactical nukes is the moment russia ceases to exist as a country. Its that simple.

Then he should have run as mayor of Donetsk and Lughansk and not as president, since he is hated in pretty much all of Ukraine.

And you will be intact? I thought Greeks are smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom