What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look like the liberation of Ukraine from the Neo nazis has began.
They definitely aren't Nazis. Most just wanted a better life and thinks western countries can provide it better then Russia. But they really shouldn't have dismissed Russia's security concerns.

I know. It’s Razpk with new handle. We spoke years ago. Mamay da munda mera ukraini kenda, russi’a di ma yeh deni ussi.

:lol:
Bro it’s all about domestic conflict between Russian n Ukrainian speaking ppls. Mostly Russia speaking favour Russia instead of ukraine,

They will hang the pro western politicians and put pro Russia one for new Ukraine government. Putin has give strict order not to hurt any Ukraine civilian except those western puppets.

Putin gave strict orders not to hurt Ukrainian civilians? More like takeover Ukraine at all costs. Have you not see Putin's actions in the past conflicts? Never hurt a butterfly...

When you read european newspapers there is not a single article who honestly lays out the causes of this war. I havent found a single one.
And there are tens of thousand of article that brushes Russia as agressive evil, Putin as mad dictator and so on. I mean its almost llke living in a totaliatarian society where there is not room for a even single voice that explains the real problem with NATO expansion on Russian door step.

This is nothing but a self deception.What happens if Russia is actually willing to go even further just in order to survive? What you have done is basically poking a sleeping bear with a knife and expect it to not defend itself.

Precisely. It's scary.

People like Noam Chomsky (professor emeritus, MIT) in the US have been saying this for decades - the level of indoctrination and thought control in Western democratic societies is INSANE. It's the only tool they have, since society is otherwise free.

Of cos blood thirsty NATO forces has no right to say such thing against Russian forces.

We never said such thing. But Putin's actions in Chechnya and Syria says otherwise. Not to mention all those false flags and assassinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom