What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets see for how long. Uk quit EU because of the mooching Poland did on them. Right now everyone got germany has the milching cow using their past guilt. They want german economy to power every radical east european country and military to support them as well. eventually it may break EU .
No worry, Germany says no limit to Ukraine refugees, no limit to Russian deserters. Every is welcome to enjoy their party.

So Petrobas has the platform, the technic, but is unable to drill with own workers? Cause only the one who has the drilling contract choose the workers? But Petrobas has the drilling contracts offcoast Brazil. So there is a flaw in your arguement.

Or is it more that till now Petrobas has leased the platforms include the workers cause they has no own builded platform? Uh, that sounds logical! And soon with own platforms and still own drilling contracts only Petrobas will decide who work on his platforms and who not. Get over it.

you're not making any sense. Petrobras owns the rights to well, Petrobras may even operate the rig but there can be hundreds of third party service providers on the Petrobras offshore rig. I shared some links to a few contracts awarded by Petrobras to third party service providers in the last 12 months, i encourage you to educate yourself.

A 50% discount on a Lambo is still out of the reach of the average joe.

Meaning, cheaper doesn't mean affordable.
honnestly a warhead , a low quality turbo jet engine that can work for 15 minutes , a mono-pulse radar ,and a fuel tank and use a raspberi pi to do the calculation and you got a basic anti ship cruise missile ,

you're not making any sense. Petrobras owns the rights to well, Petrobras may even operate the rig but there can be hundreds of third party service providers on the Petrobras offshore rig. I shared some links to a few contracts awarded by Petrobras to third party service providers in the last 12 months, i encourage you to educate yourself.

Where is your problem? If they are chaeper than a equivalent own solution, then it is normal business.

yes, the down hole equipment on the rig is provided by whoever wins the drilling contract independent of the rig operator.

So e.g. Halliburton has the drilling contract? Or Petrobas?

Screenshot 2022-05-05 192831.png

Wah? Petrobas is subcontractor of its subcontractors? Wth? Dont use drugs!

This is probably the most ridiculous excuse. Civilians want to run away from battle fields. The longer range your weapons have, the more capable to hit civilians who just try to get away from you as far as possible.
exactly how in Libya for protecting civilians they attacked Libyan army when they engaged rebels even if it was in middle of desert 500km away from nearest village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom