What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you claim to be Iranic before then? Because you are neither Slavic or Bosnian or Iranian.
You are a Turk.
There is no way I would say I am Iranian or Iranic. I would have to be very drunk to say that kind of nonsense. I love Erdogan. but I dont speak Turkish, I dont look like the average person I see in Turkey, so if I am Turkish I dont know about it. But there is always a possibility I was cast away by my real Turkish parents and found on the side of the road by a Bosnian family who took me in and raised me. Its always possible.

I read and even commented on the thread you made. You said no where you dont encourage it. You said that russia didnt declare it as a war, hence the Ukrainians are not bound by the geneva convention and are therefore justified to torture and execute their Russian PoWs.

Which is exactly how it is. I personal would not do it but ukraine is free to do so

I never supported torture. Im european. Im all for quick and clean death during fight even for enemies and if they surrender they must be arrested.

Here is good example for that: Ukraine hunts and arrests traitors

Its good they are shamed in public and arrested. To kill them only helps the enemy.
Much respect to ukraian police. I didnt think they had time for this. But it seems they do. Its a pity the police in western countries dont do this yet.

Also… Rehearsal for the May 9th Parade in St. Petersburg - Hitler Vibes in so many ways:

View attachment 839293
O my goodness. he's totally lost the plot. Those armbands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom