What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it wasn't for my grandparents fighting in the British armed forces in WWI and WWII along with millions of others from the British empire...you'd be speaking German you twat!
😂😂😂 hehehehhehe, lol. you tell some good jokes, do you write your own stuff?

Reactions: mmr

A tangible and real victory for the sanctioned Russia so far (when talking about reality and not things that are at stake):

The price of the ruble against the dollar today is 70.74

The ruble price before the war was 80

After the war, it jumped to 148, and it was expected to go up to 180

Last edited:
You keep referring to the UK as a poodle! Do you have no loyalty towards the country you live in?
You cant force people to be loyal or respect your service in the military. As a soldier you're just an extended arm of the political decisions at the time. Often wrong. You service may not have aided your country at all. Look at the Russian soldiers today, is their service helping russia? Should Russians necessarily respect them?
I think those freedoms of thought are something even you would want your citizens to have. I would draw the line at actively aiding the enemy in a material way.

Putin seems losing the nerves. He plans general mobilization.

700,000 men will be called in.

Will be a total war.

No longer special military operation bullshit.

Those were the loyalties of my ancestors who travelled thousands of miles to fight and defeated the scourge of Nazism,
Can you tell me one thing the Nazis did in 1939 that offended your ancestors so much who travelled such a long way to help defeat them? Was it their invasion of Poland? or something else?

Pretty sickening to watch. looked like a young fella. There was some commradarie among them, 2 risked their own lives to move him. under direct fire.

One less who can comitt massacre and crimes. Its war, he was agressor. Sorry but i feel zero compassion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom