What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, it is irrelevant. We chose not to display bin Laden's body for tactical reasons. We do not care if people believe US or not. If we lied THEN, it should be easy for Osama bin Laden and his followers to prove US liar by NOW. But enough time has passed. Osama bin Laden is dead.

Yes, Osama was dead even before 9/11,
Osama follower accepts US lie, because Osama and his team were US puppet,

Whole War based on 9/11-Osama was fake,
Benazir said Osama is dead, [before fake osama raid]
Guardian published news Osama dead due to kidney failer and burried in tora bora (but on pressure they removed the link, i think),
His death pictures were borrowed from Black Hawk Down and Photoshop,
US is liar, every war she started based on propaganda, lies, like Iraq War.

I think Russia do honor contracts so far. Sanctions imposed by Washington and Brussels were force majeure. So Russia is not violating contracts so far.
Yes, by every business sense.

The difference now is that Russia is receiving Ruble as the payment. That is all Russia has asked for. It doesn't matter how natural gas flows around once it has been paid for. Actually it makes pure economic sense. Think about it. After EU and US posted sanction on Russia, what does Russia need Euros and dollars for? It can't spend these currencies.

If Russia really wants to blackmail, it would threaten with gas/oil embargo, like Saudi did in 70s, not just request ruble payment.
1. The long term contracts are in USD / EUR not Rubles, you cannot change the currency without renegociating the contracts. Hence the Buyer -> Gazprombank (EUR -> RUB) -> Gazprom schema companies are using. It`s not paying in Rubles.

2. Russia needs to buy medicine or non santioned components with USD / EUR. The sancions are not a trade embargo. Russia is very import dependent.

3. Russia just put a Gas embargo on Poland and broke contracts. This massivelly improved the perception of Russia. The game is to lure Russian to put embargos on other countries and by this force sanction it self ;)

The is surprising. US was not planning to transfer fighters a month ago. Even now, it seems like only parts for MiG have been transferred

No parts or airplanes were transfered. The Ukranians just bought them on amazon. Maybe F-16 will be offer there in the future ?

Well mate you needed the non-Europeans when you were in Afghan. Lets not kid ourselves here and stop being a sanctimonious twat, you will see how stupid you sound. Now if you want to live in your own little bubble that is fine, but with power comes responsibility.

I served on TELIC in Afghan and let me tell you, we (NATO) owe it to the Afghan people to help them. If you want to carry on with your far-right (eurocentric) bullshite, take it elsewhere.
nato didnt need afghan interpreters, its just that they structured the war in that way. they could have killed people like USSR did. wiped out resistance.

Reactions: mmr
Maybe, but are the SU-57 even operational ?
Russia still does not have air superiority over Ukraine, so I would be so bold here.

They have a few delivered. Not yet a full squadron. But it'll be a while before Ukraine can get F-16. Like at least a few years away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom