What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question what’s your feeling down the road this’ll create unrest in bordering countries around Ukraine?
My two cents - forget everything else and look at what is happening between Greece and Turkiye.

We will see many such micro conflicts develop into potential flash points or contentions - Transnistria is one such concern and remember that Moldova is very important for NATO’s objectives in Eastern Europe.

My two cents - forget everything else and look at what is happening between Greece and Turkiye.

We will see many such micro conflicts develop into potential flash points or contentions - Transnistria is one such concern and remember that Moldova is very important for NATO’s objectives in Eastern Europe.

Very true bhai.

The Moldova, I feel could be a trigger to something bigger in Europe and wider region. Greece-Turkey could settle score within this context - however, both there NATOship is preventing hitting the launch button.

Very true bhai.

The Moldova, I feel could be a trigger to something bigger in Europe and wider region. Greece-Turkey could settle score within this context - however, both there NATOship is preventing hitting the launch button.
Yes good analysis 👍

@RescueRanger
Also on the economic side that didn’t make much headline 81 ton of gold was recently sent from Switzerland to US, big guys are hedging.

Very true bhai.

Two NATO countries can duke it out. Of course, an attack on a NATO country is technically an attack on all NATO countries, but it does not compel an action as a response. Just as UN does not prevent war, NATO also cannot prevent war.

however, we have incompetency for example in Pak Armed Forces we are late to adopting MRAPs, Drones, etc., we wait for example India to make an acquisition before we do ours it's stupidity has no bounds (don't get me wrong I have members of my family in Pak Armed Forces). Just look at how the West adopted drones into portable kill switch drones, you don't see the likes of Pakistan or anyone else taking technology and adopting it usefully.
Yeah exactly like us. Turkey has become a major UAV and UCAV producer and in the year 2022 we only have 2 Heron UAVs leased from Israel and a few Pegasus UAVs.

Why haven't we bought Harpy,Harop,Harpy NG,Green Dragon from Israel or even Chinese Wing Loong...I have no idea.

I know how you feel. It's like they're waiting until the enemy becomes too strong and then they suddenly wonder "ooh how come India buy this,oooh why don't we have something like this?".

Then you have all the people who think we live 50 years in the past saying "Don't worry,we can easily defeat them. We always defeat them...they are not brave,we are braver,we have a smaller army but smarter people. We'll do this and that and they will lose".

And others will clap and say "oh yeah we are the best haha". Meanwhile the other country is arming like crazy and for example Greece still doesn't have a modern IFV,Pakistan is still dragging on Al Khalid II,we still don't have enough MRAPs and UAVs,you still don't have enough long range AA systems,we both need more ships,we both need to replace a lot of tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom