What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
1651165827874.png

Last edited:
You don't get it. The purpose pursued by US is to weaken Russia, not to help Ukraine win the war.

The same way US supported Mujahedin to fight Soviets. The same way China supported North Vietnam to fight Americans.

Correct.
I don't think 'freedom and democracy' or 'sovereignty' have been much of a factor in Americans' strategic goals. Only when there are no strategic goals left then such lofty ideals would factor. And that's just real politick. That's how the world has always worked for the most part in human history. It is a sad reality.
Human beings are too barbaric and territorial to this day.

Speaking about Zelinski:

We give Biden's spoiled child one last chance to stop following NATO orders and put his hand with Putin.

There is a very painful blow coming that will change everything and the West will not be able to protect him from our wrath.

We will not be generous again, for after that we will go to his shelter in Kyiv to speak to him directly.

@RamzanKiadyrov
The Russians are planning something big. Their plan A, to intimidate the Kiev regime and get them to accept has failed. Plan B, judging by this comment, might mean a significant increase in violence and a full invasion of Ukraine up to kiev.

Check the last sentence of my post. I said, i am not too optimistic about not importing energy from Russia by the end of this year without bankrupting the state of having its citizen subjected to energy price inflation. Mind you Germany is already hitting 39% inflation in Gas and Oil prices by March this year. Normally, we would already call it an onset of hyperinflation.
Energy cost is certainly a major factor that pushes inflation I agree. However consider this. If you buy a German car for 50,000 euros then you pay 500 euros to Putin. That is the gas bill. Or 1 percent. That’s not much. Even if the gas bill increases by 100 percent or you pay 1,000 euros that will not stop you from buying the BMW.
About inflation, the war in ukraine is one of factors. Corona is more costly. If you want to buy anything electronics from China then you have a big problem.
Your dealer will tell you, sorry that costs you more and second, you have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom