What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange how Europeans countries are giving away their arm stocks, what if they found themselves in a confrontation with Russia?

They would lose because at least half of the population in these European countries are transgender - meaning men without balls. Well, if you have a fight between men without balls vs men with their balls, of course the men with their balls will win. This is what we should understand about their hysteria. They know if Russia wins, their whole LGBTQ crap will take a massive hit.

I was not aware that europeans use oil for electricity production...every electric energy engenier will tell you that is impossible to project stable and big power grid with renewable, those are all things for media show and politicians to take votes from population who cares about ecology.

If you grid is designed for big powerstation, that have constant output then yes, it`s dificult. If you modernise the grid, then you can stabilise renewables sources( haundert of tausend of them(!) ) even with modernised Coal(!) Power stations, but Gas is better. Kinda this is how the Power grid in Poland operates... NOW. In Germany is even more crazy. It`s called innovation :)

If you grid is designed for big powerstation, that have constant output then yes, it`s dificult. If you modernise the grid, then you can stabilise renewables sources( haundert of tausend of them(!) ) even with modernised Coal(!) Power stations, but Gas is better. Kinda this is how the Power grid in Poland operates... NOW. In Germany is even more crazy. It`s called innovation :)
And with that you falling into catch 22, with more EV and other devices you increase demand for EE and that renewable sources can not provide.
I appreciate innovations but you can not innovate laws of physics.

I think that oil/gas can be replaced in the long term but that drastic of a change worldwide in such a short period of time is unrealistic.

It's not replace or not, but whether they will keep staying on borderline free Russian gas, or start understanding that it comes with a catch unlike gas sold at fair price.

Second, is whether they need so much of it at all.

Germany's electricity generation is only 10% gas in summer months, because much of cheapo gas turbine plants can only make money during peak winter prices, and through export.

If Germany cracks down on electricity export, Russian gas is done for there.

Non-energy use of natural gas is many, many times smaller than its use for energy. That can be easily covered by imports, and taxpayer money to soften immediate shock.

----

Basically, Germany makes free money with free gas, and that's the only real problem.

And with that you falling into catch 22, with more EV and other devices you increase demand for EE and that renewable sources can not provide.
I appreciate innovations but you can not innovate laws of physics.
Why "renewable sources can not provide" ?
It was just not tried yet on super large scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom