What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
were the Ukrainians sleeping for the past 7 years? what use will those AD systems be of now? any shipment that gets flown in will be tracked and the system will be destroyed. they assumed that nothing will happen, they underestimated putin's ego, and now they are paying the price. were there no intel assets that can warn them of probable axes of attacks? were there no military posts, mines, bunkers etc. on the borders to slow down the advance? and most importantly, whey did not build up their airforce?

Ukraine is not being wiped out. In fact, Russia doesn't control any major population centers yet, and half of Ukraine hasn't even been touched. I've said from the beginning Russia has superior forces to Ukraine and this is about making it as painful as possible for Putin and Russia. So far, Russia is proving to have serious gaps in its military forces and is a massive intelligence coup for the US.

I have little time for smart *** replies from armchair generals that don't have a clue what their talking about.
The Russians don't want to wipe out Ukraine. They want to unite with Ukraine again or at least to have a pro-Russian leader installed again.

were the Ukrainians sleeping for the past 7 years? what use will those AD systems be of now? any shipment that gets flown in will be tracked and the system will be destroyed. they assumed that nothing will happen, they underestimated putin's ego, and now they are paying the price. were there no intel assets that can warn them of probable axes of attacks? were there no military posts, mines, bunkers etc. on the borders to slow down the advance? and most importantly, whey did not build up their airforce?
Keep in mind that Ukraine isn't very united country.

Ukraine is not being wiped out. In fact, Russia doesn't control any major population centers yet, and half of Ukraine hasn't even been touched. I've said from the beginning Russia has superior forces to Ukraine and this is about making it as painful as possible for Putin and Russia. So far, Russia is proving to have serious gaps in its military forces and is a massive intelligence coup for the US.

I have little time for smart *** replies from armchair generals that don't have a clue what their talking about.
Calls me armchair general but believes the armchair generals on twitter. Ok you hypocite.

Russias aim is to wipe out Ukraines military and its industry to the point where they are nothing. Thats whats been happening for the past day. Weve seen entire convoys of Ukrainian tanks, AFV, APC, logis etc being wiped out. Their air force has been reduced to a mere whisper in the sky, and many of Ukraines major cities are either under siege or have been taken by Russia. Russia is literally in Kiev as we speak. Wtf are you talking about? You using the same source which said Russia doesnt have air superiority 😂

Go back to mcdonalds fatty

Ukraine has been a reliable defence partner to Pakistan. This war will decimate Ukrainian military industrial complex. Not to mention, besiege the seaports Ukraine used for trade which played a role in PA modernisation efforts.

Can PA overcome it? Possibly but the loss of many decades long defence partner will create hurdles.
Ukrainian defense industry has unfortunately become a bad joke in the last decade, Pakistan has tried its best to get away from it with moderate success, they were having trouble delivering even the most basic of stuff like minor components for their T80 tanks, Pakistan had to localize most of it. Now we’re moving away from Ukrainian engines in tanks (thankfully, because they’re not that good). This won’t really effect Pakistan much because of how much they’ve transitioned to China. If there’s any gaps left, maybe Russia can fill them, it’ll be more than happy to given how cash strapped they are themselves, however india will remain a hurdle in that regard. Hopefully this will also push some more localization out of our industries.

Here is what is gonna happen in the short term future.. A prediction that I am certain off.

Finland and Sweden will get invaded before mid-2030 or 2031

Something interesting to note invading both countries is much much easier then Ukraine even both at the same time compared to Ukraine there will be little to no resistance once the Russians roll in tanks especially in Sweden's case I would say 100% Sweden will surrender and just let them advance in.

Finland may fight but only little.

How do I know this invasion will happen and why am I so certain of it.. If Putin was not invading Ukraine today and his hands were not tied down with Ukraine he would have been invading Finland and Sweden right now as we speak but once this Ukraine chapter ends by 2030 Finland and Sweden will be invaded instilling pro-kremlin regimes there.

The reason for the invasion is stragetic because Finland ordered weeks ago a whopping 64 F-35 fighter jets that will be delivered before the end of 2030s which automatically raised a red-flag in Moscow what are you going to do with that many US fighters while having the largest border in Europe with Russia? Then few days ago Finland said they will join NATO due to Ukraine invasion leading to Russia replying today that if it happens we will take action..

But regardless whether it happens or not Russia will take action post-ukraine issues when it settles down or even if the Russian economy worsens then before it even reaches 2030 both countries could get raided and Combined they are just 15m while Ukraine is 40m and not even remotely as difficult as Ukraine it will become one of the easiest conquests in European history aside from Germany's conquest of Denmark back in 1939 who surrendered but I am confident that Sweden will 100% surrender once the Russians roll in..

Russia can't afford to let Finland be used against it much like it didn't want to let Ukraine be used against them and that includes also Sweden due to the baltic sea.

Nato_and_non-nato_membership_in_Europe_in_2015.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russia Issues Ominous Warning to Finland, Sweden Should They Join NATO​

BY GERRARD KAONGA ON 2/25/22 AT 11:35 AM EST

"Finland and Sweden should not base their security damaging the security of other countries," Zakharova said during the press conference.

"Clearly [the] accession of Finland and Sweden into NATO, which is first and foremost a military alliance, would have serious military-political repercussions that would demand a response from our country," she said.

Also I forgot to add once you border Russia and they deny you NATO membership you are definitely getting invaded by them period..

Georgia - 2008 (Russia created two proxy states inside the country as sovereign states outside of the government meaning georgia is defacto partition into 3 government)

Moldova - Russia invaded and created another defacto state out of Moldova now having 2 states

Ukraine - invaded 3 times first Crimea followed by Donbass and now

Finland - 2030+ Regime change + including permanent Russian military bases

Sweden - 2030+ Surrender + including permanent Russian military bases

The goal is the partition of Ukraine with maximum advantage to the Pro Russian states including maximum coastal area... As per tweets posted above they are crippling north western areas such as the kiev powerplant... Basically dividing the country into east and west ukraine with east Ukraine acting as a buffer state...

They have a fairly well equipped armed forces (with Soviet era weapons though)..they needed more modern weapons. but the west who is crying now was providing them with bits..nothing serious..ATGMs lately but not much more.. The mine question is strange to say the least.. they could have used that..at least....I guess they were overconfident with befriending the US and NATO..Putin must have seen that overconfidence..that's why he spoke about nukes at once.. depriving Ukraine from the direct support by its "friends"..

*The fact that they have Soviet era weapons (modernized to some extent) makes it difficult to assess who's equipment was destroyed according to the tweets..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom