What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut the hell up, you are a bullshitting hypocrite shedding crocodile tears for Ukraine.

Also most of the stuff you link is horseshit.

Someone is emotional.... Stick to Call of Duty

1645815468130.png

Here is what is gonna happen in the short term future.. A prediction that I am certain off.

Finland and Sweden will get invaded before mid-2030 or 2031

Something interesting to note invading both countries is much much easier then Ukraine even both at the same time compared to Ukraine there will be little to no resistance once the Russians roll in tanks especially in Sweden's case I would say 100% Sweden will surrender and just let them advance in.

Finland may fight but only little.

How do I know this invasion will happen and why am I so certain of it.. If Putin was not invading Ukraine today and his hands were not tied down with Ukraine he would have been invading Finland and Sweden right now as we speak but once this Ukraine chapter ends by 2030 Finland and Sweden will be invaded instilling pro-kremlin regimes there.

The reason for the invasion is stragetic because Finland ordered weeks ago a whopping 64 F-35 fighter jets that will be delivered before the end of 2030s which automatically raised a red-flag in Moscow what are you going to do with that many US fighters while having the largest border in Europe with Russia? Then few days ago Finland said they will join NATO due to Ukraine invasion leading to Russia replying today that if it happens we will take action..

But regardless whether it happens or not Russia will take action post-ukraine issues when it settles down or even if the Russian economy worsens then before it even reaches 2030 both countries could get raided and Combined they are just 15m while Ukraine is 40m and not even remotely as difficult as Ukraine it will become one of the easiest conquests in European history aside from Germany's conquest of Denmark back in 1939 who surrendered but I am confident that Sweden will 100% surrender once the Russians roll in..

Russia can't afford to let Finland be used against it much like it didn't want to let Ukraine be used against them and that includes also Sweden due to the baltic sea.

Nato_and_non-nato_membership_in_Europe_in_2015.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russia Issues Ominous Warning to Finland, Sweden Should They Join NATO​

BY GERRARD KAONGA ON 2/25/22 AT 11:35 AM EST

"Finland and Sweden should not base their security damaging the security of other countries," Zakharova said during the press conference.

"Clearly [the] accession of Finland and Sweden into NATO, which is first and foremost a military alliance, would have serious military-political repercussions that would demand a response from our country," she said.

Russians are not stupid.
Most definitely Russians are not stupid which makes the rest of your explanation questionable.... In light of the current developments... NATO will most definitely impose sanctions on Russia and Pro Russo Ukrainian govt. Keeping that in mind the co-operation between us and Ukraine would not be as smooth....
In case of partition... The majority of industrial cities and states are either in control (kharkiv armored vehicles and aviation) ( Zaporizhzhia engines etc) or will be in control (kyiv aviation ) (Mariupol shipbuilding).... This would leave Ukraine with little to no defense industry.... In a way "demilitarizing" Ukraine for good....

Someone is emotional.... Stick to Call of Duty
Oh shut up. According to you and your bakwas random twitter sources, russia has suddenly lost all its fighting forces and all its jets are being shot down.

But what we see is the exact opposite. Ukraine is being wiped out by the russian bombings. All the UAF interceptions have proven to be failures, as it has not once deterred the Russians from conducting anymore.

Oh shut up. According to you and your bakwas random twitter sources, russia has suddenly lost all its fighting forces and all its jets are being shot down.

But what we see is the exact opposite. Ukraine is being wiped out by the russian bombings. All the UAF interceptions have proven to be failures, as it has not once deterred the Russians from conducting anymore.

Ukraine is not being wiped out. In fact, Russia doesn't control any major population centers yet, and half of Ukraine hasn't even been touched. I've said from the beginning Russia has superior forces to Ukraine and this is about making it as painful as possible for Putin and Russia. So far, Russia is proving to have serious gaps in its military forces and is a massive intelligence coup for the US.

I have little time for smart *** replies from armchair generals that don't have a clue what their talking about.

This is factually untrue. Nazi Germany extracted $26 billion in value from western Europe but only $1 billion from the Soviet Union.

It was ez pz for Nazi Germany to steal from Netherlands, Denmark and Norway, all of which were richer than Germany even back then.
Nazi Germany barely occupied Soviet and looting takes time, especially if you have to acquire wealth through enslavement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom