What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think I give a sh/t about what Russian sources say. :lol:

The event of the Moskva should enlighten you but seems not. :lol:

"Ship wasn't hit but a fire damaged it,then explosions happened,then fire was estinguished,ship was towed to the port.... well finally ship sank after heavy storm" when it was proved they were wrong and where there were clearly two holes on the hulls.... :lol: "the crew was saved" but hundreds of Russian families still to this day don't know what happened to their family members. :lol:

Russians are proven liars and posting your shitty tweets won't change that truth. :lol:
narrative changes every 15 min from Russian side lol

A whole city - Mariupol - is captured by the Russians and you're running with a lucky shot that hit an aging patrol boat. Just throwing smiles won't make a difference. Russians are liberating the whole Donbass!!

"An aging patrol boat",one of the major surface vessel of the Russian navy,black sea fleet's flagship,a heavily modernized ship with hundreds of sailors most probably missing,even yourself consider russians as just cannon fodder and numbers and not humans. :lol:

narrative changes every 15 min from Russian side lol

Russians are just ridiculing themselves in front of the world.

If you think I give a sh/t about what Russian sources say. :lol:

The event of the Moskva should enlighten you but seems not. :lol:

"Ship wasn't hit but a fire damaged it,then explosions happened,then fire was estinguished,ship was towed to the port.... well finally ship sank after heavy storm" when it was proved they were wrong and where there were clearly two holes on the hulls.... :lol: "the crew was saved" but hundreds of Russian families still to this day don't know what happened to their family members. :lol:

Russians are proven liars and posting your shitty tweets won't change that truth. :lol:
Every side lies about the setbacks they have. It is childish to expect the parties in war act like saints. Even Sun-Tzu said all warfare is based on the deception.

"An aging patrol boat",one of the major surface vessel of the Russian navy,black sea fleet's flagship,a heavily modernized ship with hundreds of sailors most probably missing,even yourself consider russians as just cannon fodder and numbers and not humans. :lol:

Russians are just ridiculing themselves in front of the world.

I don't see them ridiculing themselves. I see them taking towns and cities and 1000s of prisoners!

You can see below your favored place: The AzovStal. :lol:

Chechen mujahideen have stormed the Azovstal, seized tanks and other equipment, and secured the facility.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom