What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of Muslim countries have good relations with both Russia and Ukraine..
Turkey is the only Islamic country to help Ukraine in a meaningful way. Others are doing nothing.

Ukraine will survive, remember, and shift to EU. There will be additional far-reaching effects.

Turkey have read the situation better and will be in good books of Europe. UK is warming up to Turkey already.

Turkey is the only Islamic country to help Ukraine in a meaningful way. Others are doing nothing.

Ukraine will survive, remember, and shift to EU. There will be additional far-reaching effects.

Turkey have read the situation better and will be in good books of Europe. UK is warming up to Turkey already.
I thought Turkey is secular?

Not really. This war likely lasts years if not decades. The war only ends when Ukraine cedes eastern Ukraine to Russia as a condition for peace treaty.
The US wants to prolong the war. The US will use the Ukraine as a battering ram against Russia.

The UK has actually asked Ukraine to go back on earlier concessions that they made. The West will engineer the cynical destruction of the Ukraine to play their geopolitical aims against Russia.

Fight to the last Ukrainian.

The US wants to prolong the war. The US will use the Ukraine as a battering ram against Russia.

The UK has actually asked Ukraine to go back on earlier concessions that they made. The West will engineer the cynical destruction of the Ukraine to play their geopolitical aims against Russia.

Fight to the last Ukrainian.

War is good for Russia as long as Russian soil is not attacked. Ukrainians are cowards and they don't dare to attack Russian soil because they know the consequence. War is good real world combat training for Russian military.

Lmao, that's hilarious.

Z is used as a means to identify friendly units in battle.

Its similar to the coalition ^ on their vehicles which could be seen during the GW and Iraq War (see below)

View attachment 832064

I have seen LOTS of people (including me) use this same marking in social media, games etc etc. I dont see people calling a bad thing or a cult symbol.
Maybe nor in your circles, but in the wider social media sphere, it's basically seen as a pro-Putin pro-war cult. The fact that Russia has been pushing the Z symbolism doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom