What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perhaps Russia might send 5100 Russian SA-18 Grouse MANPAD to Al Qaeda ISIS or White Nationalist in German cities for some airport???... Tit for tat?

Aviation Industry Mum on Russia’s Veiled Manpad Warning

by Gregory Polek and Charles Alcock

March 11, 2022, 12:25 PM

Sgt. Zane Pettibone and Spc. Svenson Albert, a Stinger Man-Portable Air Defense System (MANPADS) team with 1st Battalion, 16th Infantry Regiment, 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Infantry Division, conduct engagement sequences and the 13 critical checks of the Stinger Man-Portable Air Defense System (MANPADS), as part of the multinational live-fire training exercise Shabla 19, June 11, 2019. (U.S. Army photo by Sgt. Thomas Mort)

Russia has issued a warning that the transfer to Ukraine of manpads, including Stinger shoulder-fired air defense systems, pose a threat to civil aviation. (Photo: Flickr: Creative Commons (BY) by The U.S. Army)

Russia has so far failed to provoke a reaction from Western aviation alphabet organizations with a recent warning about the threat to civil aircraft from surface-to-air missiles exported from the U.S. to Ukraine. In a March 5 statement, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova cited what she called the growing threat of man-portable air-defense systems (manpads) making their way into the hands of “terrorists or illegal armed groups, not only in Ukraine, but in Europe as well,” thereby posing a “great danger” to civil aviation.

The Europeans and Americans are living in their own bubble. As you rightly say, the rest of the world has clearly stayed neutral. Also, the Western hypocrisy in the refugee handling has been laid bare.

Russian elite live in West Europe and USA spending large amount of money.

You can't punish Russian elite sanctioning them in a Africa country, because Russian elite doesnt travel or live in African poor countries. The same in the rest of the world.

USA wants a regime change in Russia, and they are punishing luxury life of Russian elite to achieve it.
They travel and live in the West, so USA is using European puppets, but they have a lot of more puppets in other countries that they are not using, e.g: they are not using Latin American puppet regimes to punish Russia, they dont need it.

Last edited:
Russian elite live in West Europe and USA spending large amount of money.

You can't punish Russian elite sanctioning them in a Africa country, because Russian elite doesnt travel or life to African poor countries. The same in the rest of the world.

USA wants a regime change in Russia, and they are punishing luxury life of Russian elite to achieve it.
They travel and live in the West, so USA is using European puppets, but they have a lot of more puppets in other countries that they are not using, e.g: they are not using Latin American puppet regimes to punish Russia, they dont need it.
Rich Russians don’t live in Russia they live in the west. in Germany favorable here at Baden-Baden.

E3A32739-0E0E-452D-A7E3-7360FEF34250.jpeg

Sergei karjakin.. one of the best chest players on earth and a famous ukrainian-russian . just got banned by FIDE chess for daring to support His Countries military.

Russians have the choice of openly denouncing their country or getting kicked out of any international competition, event or at minimum facing an avalanche of abuse and harrasment

Isnt it the mother of all Ironys though. One of the best chess players on earth (soon to be THE greatest chess player)alireza firouzja was stolen from Iran with western money. and heavily used as propaganda because he couldnt openly play against zionists he had to leave Iran.

Now "free" France bans him from playing against Russians .... you really cant make this shit up anymore.

View attachment 827748

View attachment 827749

This whole Ukraine-Russia conflict has only exposed the naked hypocrisy and their farcicy so-called freedoms and democracy. The West is just as brutal in oppression as any other nations....

Only if the naive Liberals in our countries could see instead of trying to monkey the hypocrites in the West.

The Western hypocrisy is exposed for Only those who have eyes that can see

You have been uttered strange stuff such as going off-topic constantly in order to justice this war which is to be quite frank unnecessary because Russia is fighting against encirclement anyways hence no need to justice them by using underhanded tactics

I’m not really sure what you’re saying. Everything I say is related to this war, more on the political side than the military.

I don’t really like to get into discussions with people. I read other people’s opinions and give my own, and leave it at that. Everyone is free to take it or leave it. Most people here support NATO, so presumably they’ll consider my opinions as incorrect. I’m fine with that.

These people are desperate to clutch at straws. Soon they'll start quoting Q anon if that will suit their narrative :disagree:
He he q anon ppl are entertaining. I used to go there to read those ppl comments to laugh my *** off.

Pdf kind of same in a way. U come here...read almost same bs daily...bla bla dollar falling....usa sucks...west sucks...bla bla...china this china that...thousands of threads alone how dollar is going away....putler is great....everything going according to plan lol.

I’m not really sure what you’re saying. Everything I say is related to this war, more on the political side than the military.

I don’t really like to get into discussions with people. I read other people’s opinions and give my own, and leave it at that. Everyone is free to take it or leave it. Most people here support NATO, so presumably they’ll consider my opinions as incorrect. I’m fine with that.

Not because of that because I don't support NATO but still find sometimes you mix water and milk in order to justice Russia and then again they don't even need justification in this case which is unnecessary

Western Right Wing media has been making almost daily threats of Nuking Muslim capitals for decades .... So what else is new?
What's new is that the Russian state media is the only source of news for most Russian people. :undecided:

True. A hiccup. A bump. Nobody should expect the war lasts more than a few months. Why are people exaggerating the death of OBOR when the bumps are short in duration and regional only?
This was is laying the lines of a new Cold War. It will change the world for decades to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom