What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ukraine is responsible for this war because of Russophobia.Ukrainians have been blaming russians for anything bad happening in their country for decades,without any evidence,despite the fact that they are one of most corrupt country.In this process they started discriminating and persecuting minority russians leading ultimately to donbass conflict in 2014.This war is nothing but extension of that conflict.

Die Berliners paying $9 for a gallon of gas.

Americans are crying at $4.__ a gallon imagine paying $9.change for a gallon. Absolute madness, stupidity. Never in my life I paid more than $50 dollars to fill up. Now I'm paying $60-65. Absolutely crazy.

Die Berliners paying $9 for a gallon of gas.

Americans are crying at $4.__ a gallon imagine paying $9.change for a gallon. Absolute madness, stupidity. Never in my life I paid more than $50 dollars to fill up. Now I'm paying $60-65. Absolutely crazy.
It’s gonna cost $300 to fill up a F250 pretty soon

Russia says it’s struck another mercenary base in Ukraine

Russian forces hit a Ukrainian special forces training center early on Sunday, killing more than 100 local troops and foreign mercenaries, the Ministry of Defense has said.
A Ukrainian Special Operations Forces training center near the town of Ovruch in the northern Zhytomyr Region, which hosted the mercenaries . . . A week ago, Russia destroyed another mercenary base at the Yavoriv range in the western Lviv region, saying that up to 180 . . . after the strike, reports emerged of mercenaries fleeing to neighboring Poland in large numbers. . . . Russia has warned that it was aware of all the locations of mercenaries on the territory of Ukraine and promised to continue targeting them “without mercy.” All further responsibility for the death of this category of foreign citizens in Ukraine rests solely with the leadership of these countries,"

Beside, Rus has said previously that such volunteers will not have PoW status.

There's no word about Wali the sniper. Is there any news about his safety?

An Israeli Jew in essence called Zelensky a liar :lol:

And also this article:
. . .Zelensky asked us to treat the Ukrainians like they treated us 80 years ago. I’m sorry, but I think we will have to reject that request. We are, after all, a moral nation.” :lol:
. . . The Ukrainian Auxiliary Police rounded up Jews to be massacred in Babyn Yar, Lviv and Zhytomyr. About 80,000 Ukrainians volunteered for the SS
. . .some of the worst pogroms in Jewish history were perpetrated in what is now Ukraine.
Yet we have likes of Jhungary, Gambit, Vergennes and other bots. Trying to repaint this Zebra into a leopard.

When you confront them with something like this. They simply ignore you.

It’s gonna cost $300 to fill up a F250 pretty soon
You know what that means.... January 6th 2.0 lmao Big Mac Ford Raptor Americans will go crazy man. Mass looting, rioting etc. I mean black people already loot whatever, whenever they get the chance already.

Germany is not strong to withstand the US influence, and let alone to topple the US world order.
Ah 50y down the road Germans only have WW1 and 2 in distant memory. What Germany needs is a Führer. He will say chinese are evil people they enslave the innocent folks in Russia and Vietnam.

Yet we have likes of Jhungary, Gambit, Vergennes and other bots. Trying to repaint this Zebra into a leopard.

When you confront them with something like this. They simply ignore you.

You know what that means.... January 6th 2.0 lmao Big Mac Ford Raptor Americans will go crazy man. Mass looting, rioting etc. I mean black people already loot whatever, whenever they get the chance already.
Zog propaganda is one hell of a drug. I have to admit, for a minute it got me too. But once you start digging in the information you clearly see that the Ukrainian military is getting obliterated and Russia has a military strategy and is constantly taking more ground.

Zog propaganda is one hell of a drug. I have to admit, for a minute it got me too. But once you start digging in the information you clearly see that the Ukrainian military is getting obliterated and Russia has a military strategy and is constantly taking more ground.

I like your satire? Whats russias strategy? Committ economic suicide?

I like your satire? Whats russias strategy? Committ economic suicide?
Conquer Ukraine. That’s their strategy.

Actually you should be afraid of a country willing to commit economic suicide to spite its enemies. If the hypersonic missiles completely obliterating these foreign legion tik tok heroes isnt enough of a message that there is some real rage boiling over here, you should be nervous. They are PURPOSELY using hypersonic missiles to blast the foreign legion troops out of existence.

But keep living in the zog Hollywood fantasy they’ve built up for you there.

Open another production will take years, it's not like they can do it overnight, or even over next month. That is if Vietnam have money AND willing to open it. And Russia cannot buy them anyway because they can't use SWIFT.
Chinese payment system, they can also buy from other countries.

Conquer Ukraine. That’s their strategy.

Actually you should be afraid of a country willing to commit economic suicide to spite its enemies. If the hypersonic missiles completely obliterating these foreign legion tik tok heroes isnt enough of a message that there is some real rage boiling over here, you should be nervous. They are PURPOSELY using hypersonic missiles to blast the foreign legion troops out of existence.

But keep living in the zog Hollywood fantasy they’ve built up for you there.

Saw lots of cooked russian soldiers. Its 4 weeks into war abd Vladi still has no mayor city under controle.

On a sidenote. Im not nervous. Russia is just another country we crush.

402 billion taken from them just by EU. their soldiers grilled by the weapons we ship in.

We already plan regime change in moscow.

Saw lots of cooked russian soldiers. Its 4 weeks into war abd Vladi still has no mayor city under controle.
They are taking their time. Letting civilians out before they take them. It’s been three weeks. Wars can last for years. The Ukraine is a heavily populated and large country, second largest in Europe behind Russia. Stop believing the zog narrative, if you should know anything about those people, it’s that they are masters at smoke and mirrors.

They are taking their time. Letting civilians out before they take them. It’s been three weeks. Wars can last for years. The Ukraine is a heavily populated and large country, second largest in Europe behind Russia. Stop believing the zog narrative, if you should know anything about those people, it’s that they are masters at smoke and mirrors.

We plan the FSB boss as replacement for putin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom