What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, full time commanding officers don't have civilian footage, civilian intelligence gathering is extremely resourceful, they visually confirmed over a thousand Russian vehicles destroyed and indexed the location and time
Well, based on my own experience in Chinese military (cannot speak for others apparently), military intelligence gathering is magnitude better than civilian one in all areas, such as the equipments, access privilege, manpower, and technical know-hows.

Yes.
What happens on the ground can't be reversed by ten billion of Tweets or You Tube posts. We don't know what's happening on the ground as far as the larger achievements are. But barely 6-7 months ago we saw how the 'experts' were proved wrong in Afghanistan, despite so much media noise. In case of Ukrain, and again, we do know that one side is totally winning the internet war. But that may amount to nothing when a swathe of eastern Ukraine, with significant Russian ethnic presence, decides to let Russian soldiers around them unharmed and Kiev becomes another Seoul surrounded by Russian big guns and Ukraine's sea access is blocked...

We may be discounting support for Russia in Ukraine. We forget that less than 10 years ago Ukraine had a relatively pro Russia leadership. That was not out of thin air. There must have been and probably could be again significant Russia support in Ukraine. What's ten years in the life of a nation?? Didn't the mighty French superpower actively and significantly collaborated with the Nazis after the Fall of Paris??? We forget how pliant people are!!!
Lol dude you don't know shit.

The "experts" said Kyiv would be taken over within 2 days, couldn't be farther than the truth.

I always viewed Russia as a paper tiger, turned out I was right.

The leadership in Ukraine was Putins doll leadership, turned out he stole tens of billions of dollars and he was kicked out. Putin stole Crimea and now no one will ever love Russia there.

Russia is not an Industrial giant. It produces nothing and lives completly from oil, gas and ore.

Also you appear to not understand this special economic operation. Its not sanctions. We simply dont want to trade with an enemy state.
Don't forget wheat. They are the largest wheat exporter.

Well, based on my own experience in Chinese military (cannot speak for others apparently), military intelligence gathering is magnitude better than civilian one in all areas, such as the equipments, access privilege, manpower, and technical know-hows.
That's the case in China due to censored out media, not in the west.

Obviously the military has more resources, but civilian intelligence gathering can easily show how the war is playing out.

Don't forget wheat. They are the largest wheat exporter.
The west could replace it within a few months.

Once Putin has Novorossiya he will start talking as I said previously around May-June or even July could become the date in where he will talk..

I expect another major offensive wave around mid April from the russians throwing in another 150.000 forces to blitz the remaining novorossiya. currently he holds 60-70% of Novorossiya he will go for the remaining.

Putin will not release Novorossiya and they have already elected a new mayor in Kherson region

They lost Kherson this morning according news. Even evacuated the airport

They lost Kherson this morning according news. Even evacuated the airport

Excuse me? Man this is some strong drugs you are on?

200.gif

The Ukrainian army is stretched thin across the country and most of them are besieged inside few cities they don't have the resources to launch such a major counter offensive to reclaim Kherson which is a huge region itself... Were you thinking that the Avengers landed here over night to expel the russians from Kherson

You and many other armchair strategists get pumped by the recent civilian technology improvement. You would never imagine the improvement that also happened in the military.
You know you aren't the only one that served in the military, I know military has more resources, it isn't my point, my point is civilian intelligence gathering can easily show where the fighting is happening and who is winning.

You know you aren't the only one that served in the military, I know military has more resources, it isn't my point, my point is civilian intelligence gathering can easily show where the fighting is happening and who is winning.
If it were that easy, military intelligence officers would have lost their jobs already. :)

Another russian helicopter down

All that russian trash causes alot of problems to farmers who have to remove the wrecks from their fields

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom