What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost of Kiev sank this ship and shot down 200 tanks all in one sortie.
It was claimed that this boat was sunk by artillery (MLRS) shots. In fact, some images showing that the ship was hit were circulating on social media. However, today, Russian sources refuted these claims with the images they published.

A very good unbiased video from a veteran Iraq war soldier.

Good video. Thanks to the resident Russian sympathizers in this thread, most of what this guy said is already known to us. Also, the US congress will not allocate $10+ billion to Ukraine if they think that the Ukrainians are winning. Most of what the Ukrainians have achieved so far is to stall the Russian progress and make them look bad on CNN :cheers:

INTERACTIVE_UKRAINE_CONTROL-MAP-DAY20_INTERACTIVE_Military-dispatch-day-20.jpg

A ceasefire should be coming up within weeks if not days based on Lavrov and Zellenskyy latest comments. Perhaps Zellensky knows that the West will fight Russia to the last Ukrainian and Russia knows that Russia greatly miscalculated. The two nations are kins for the most part. They know each other.
If Russia manages to block off the sea access for Ukraine and take even a few dozen miles in eastern Ukraine and place Russian weapons targeting Kiev, such a North Korea does to Seoul, and preferably, for Russia, make the Dnieper River as the front line then a big Russian win.
We need to understand this: Russia maybe a pale shadow of its former power but as long as it is willing to take losses to gain territory and as long as it can use its vast natural resources, Russia will more than survive. And it is possible it may even thrive in short to medium term....

How do we tell it's medivac?
Is it by the "EVAC 02"?
That and the fact they are making trips from hospital:
Landed at Rzeszow after a short journey to Kliniczny Szpital Wojewódzki Nr 2 im. Św. Jadwigi Królowej w Rzeszowie
1647439686052.png

1647439766512.png

Rzeszow Airport. There is also a USAF C-130 which took off from Rammstein now approaching for landing.

And it's up in the air again to the Pad in Mielec:
1647439832597.png

Reactions: sur
I know, this is a problem all across Asia.
The difference between Taiwan and China is that China straight out bans footage that shows Chinese soldiers as weak.
Part of their propaganda effort.
Some soldiers will certainly be weak but training shouldn't be. I grew up in Chinese military. Many of my childhood friends went to different military units. They often came back and bragged about how tough the training they had and how they got through. They even trained girls harshly, too. My mom was the commanding officer of two girls, whose parents were the friends of my parents and I knew the girls, too. My mom invited them for dinner after their military training and I opened the door to greet them. Good lord! They had changed from two pretty girls to two black girls with rough skins. But that was long time ago. I don't know if things have fundamentally changed since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom