What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed.

USA military budget = 770 billion USD per year*

Russian military budget = 180 billion USD per year (PPP metric)**

*Over 50 billion USD is diverted for Black Projects.

Americans are relatively better funded and equipped for black experiments and creating new technologies by extension.

They will disclose and apply game-changing technologies when up against a well-equipped force. They did this in 1991 (vs. Iraq) and 1999 (vs. Yugoslavia) respectively - won both wars.

- - -

**Details in following source:

Americans have surprises in store for others even in case of a nuclear war. These include unspecified advances in the EMSO regime. They are developing different technologies to fight a nuclear war if necessary. This matter is no longer limited to use of ICBMs. Many are sold to Cold War era notions in this regard.

They talk like Palpatine on the other hand: "I am weak, strike me down."

For perspective, they complain about Russian and/or Chinese ASAT options but they do not tell much about their own and how they can defend their assets in space:

You might consider military buildup (for a military operation in a neighboring country) deep inside your territory but you will have to move these forces to the relevant border at some point and it will draw attention at this stage if not earlier. This strategy will add to your costs as well - lot of fuel will be consumed in the process.

Military buildup near the border is cost-effective approach on the other hand. Much of the fuel is preserved for military operations inside another country in this manner.

Russian force composition in Ukraine is already substantial: 200,000 Russian regular troops are involved along with an undisclosed count of irregular forces such as the Wagner Group and Chechens. These forces breached Ukraine from 6 different directions including through Belarus. Russians have also used hundreds of cruise missiles and ballistic missiles to strike at high value targets inside Ukraine to minimize losses to its Air Force. Russian military operation in Ukraine is well-executed in theory.

Ukranian resistance efforts are commendable on the other hand. Putin assumed that Zelenskky administration is a puppet regime and will fall apart when Russian forces will enter Ukraine and approach Kyiv. He was proven wrong. Not only Zelenskyy decided to stay in Kyiv, he motivated Ukranians to fight and many answered his call. Putin needs to get rid of his current crop of advisors if anything.

Ukranians were relatively underprepared for the war in fact. Zelenskyy administration was taking Russian military buildup in Belarus and around Ukraine lightly. Misreading of this situation costed Ukraine much since 2014. Zelenskyy probably realizes this error and decided not to abandon his country when Russian forces approached Kyiv.

I have seen some members making fun of Zelenskyy for being a comedian but this man has more spine in him than supposedly well-groomed leaders of numerous countries around the world. Credit where due.

You cannot stop supplies from one country to another unless you are willing to conduct a military operation to this effect. This is time-consuming initiative and will add to your costs as well.

Few countries have sufficient resources to subject another country to military occupation and/or fight increasingly hybrid methods of warfare in another.

Russian missile strikes need to be countered by GPS jamming. Laser gyro INS will not give them few meter CEP, as they have now.

Stop derailing this thread with your stupid comments.

Its not stupid its a matter of fact that attracts people from all over the world.

Just because it doesnt fit your agenda doesnt make it stupid

They are from all of Europe, USA, Brazil, Australia. Good people who do the right thing.

This article gives a good insight why people chose to fight for Ukraine. Russia being an evil and godless country is one of those points

Starving russian soldiers rob super markets in Ukraine.

Russian special operations forces suffered heavy losses in southern Ukraine​

I have the exact same issue on this particular thread. If you counter their arguments they report it as off topic and it gets removed. Exactly same issue. I have already complained about it but it has not been taken up. Unfortunately there is not much else I can do except leave this forum. There are literally thousands of of topic posts here but for some reason only some particular ones are removed. I wonder why ? I want to compare the posts that are removed with the posts that are not removed as evidence of incorrect moderation but unfortunately I am not able to get my removed posts :(

Please do complaint if you feel this is unfair in General Headquarters but I doubt anything will happen.

Incorrect Moderation? It is easy for you to make claims like these when you do not know how the system works. You are not the only member contributing to this thread; multiple members are involved. Mods pay attention to all reports. Your reports are addressed as well.

Members are allowed to address other posts and there can be branch-offs in the flow but Mods try to keep things in focus. The posts which were removed, were of least value to this topic.

If you want to discuss this matter with me then you should request separate conversation with me to explain your issue; I will oblige on goodwill basis.

Do NOT cry wolf in this thread as in question Moderation activities in this thread - this is not allowed. Some members didn't heed my efforts to reason with them in this thread before and left me with no choice but to take action. Want to join them? Please be wise and sensible.

Reactions: mmr
Its not stupid its a matter of fact that attracts people from all over the world.

Just because it doesnt fit your agenda doesnt make it stupid

They are from all of Europe, USA, Brazil, Australia. Good people who do the right thing.

This article gives a good insight why people chose to fight for Ukraine. Russia being an evil and godless country is one of those points
imma say it again
Stop derailing this thread with ur stupid comments and stop viewing the russian people as the followers of satan and the west as angels

imma say it again
Stop derailing this thread with ur stupid comments and stop viewing the russian people as the followers of satan and the west as angels

Russian tank destroyed

When you look at this you can pretty much conclude that manpads and drones make tanks a thing of the past

The losses that russia accumulates are gigantic.

The second batch of emergency humanitarian aid supplies provided by the Red Cross Society of China to the Ukrainian Red Cross Society arrived in Ukraine on Sunday. The new supplies, including food, sleeping bags, and moisture-proof pads, left Beijing on March 12 and transited via Budapest. China's humanitarian aid will be delivered in multiple batches and is worth about 5 million yuan (about $791,000 ) in total.

Briefing by Russian Defence Ministry (From their English Telegram Channel):

▪️ The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation took full control of the entire territory of Kherson region.

▪️ The grouping of troops of the Donetsk People's Republic, continuing offensive, broke through the defence of Ukrainian nationalists and took control of Panteleimonovka and reached Verkhnetoretskoye - Novoselovka-2 line.

💥 In total, over the past day, aviation and air defence of the Russian Aerospace Forces shot down 16 air targets: 1 Su-24 and Su-25 aircraft of the Ukrainian Air Force, 1 Mi-8 helicopter and 13 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles, including 6 Bayraktar TB-2.

✈️ 💥 Operational-tactical, army and unmanned aviation hit 136 military infrastructure assets of Ukraine, including: 7 command posts and communication centres, 4 anti-aircraft missile systems, 3 multiple launch rocket systems, 4 radar stations for reconnaissance, target illumination and targeting of S-300 anti-aircraft missile system, 1 electronic warfare station, 4 ammunition and fuel depots and 72 areas of military equipment concentration.

💥 Three hangars containing 4 Ukrainian Su-25 assault aircraft, 1 Mi-24 and 5 Mi-8 helicopters were destroyed at a military airfield near Kramatorsk.

💥 In total, 156 unmanned aerial vehicles, 1,306 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 127 multiple launch rocket systems, 471 field artillery and mortars, as well as 1,054 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation.

💥 On the evening of March 14, units of the Russian Airborne Troops captured a strong point of nationalists and foreign mercenaries near Guta-Mezhigorskaya.

▪️Russian paratroopers seized 10 American-made Javelin anti-tank missile systems and a number of other weapons supplied by Western countries to Ukraine.

▪️All seized Javelin anti-tank missile systems and other foreign weapons are handed over to the units of the People's Militia of the Donetsk and Lugansk people's republics.

#MoD #Russia #Ukraine #Briefing
@mod_russia_en

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom