What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to suddenly move the goal post.
No, that's the standard of proof I hold for considering the Ukrainian government at least infiltrated with Nazi sympathizers. If similar proof can be provided for other governments, I will accuse them of the same.

BREAKING :Western Officials: We expect Kiev to fall within hours: (Bloomberg)

"The majority of Ukrainian air defense systems are out of order."

A large number of military cargo planes from Turkey set out for Kiev.

No, that's the standard of proof I hold for considering the Ukrainian government at least infiltrated with Nazi sympathizers. If similar proof can be provided for other governments, I will accuse them of the same.

I would say lets accept that there ideals can permeate beyond borders, lets move on and discuss the actual conflict, the history of which is far too complex to dissect here with the little time we have :).

1645728641861.png

The red herring is equivocating between neo-Nazi groups in the general population (there are people like that everywhere) vs. Nazis in the government and armed forces. If Hungarian and Bulgarian soldiers walk around with SS insignia, please feel free to link such images.

Or are they "moderate" Nazis?
So is the criteria only when soldiers wear the SS band? Have you heard what the Hungarian president said about minorities esp. non white?

And you misunderstand my post, the invasion is not because there are Nazi elements in Ukrainian gov/military it is more strategic to secure Russian flank. Even Russian military / populace has a white supremacists' problem.

"Putin chose this war," Biden says about Ukraine attack​

(Pool)

US President Biden said Russian President Vladimir Putin bears full responsibility for attacking Ukraine and said Russia will face the consequences because of it.

"Putin is the aggressor. Putin chose this war. And now he and his country will bear the consequences," Biden said in remarks at the White House.

Biden is now announcing additional sanctions on Russia.

View attachment 818297

IK headed back to Islamabad after his meeting with Putin, some could say the timing could have been better!
But IK had no advance notification of what was going to happen?
The high profile visit had been arranged months in advance. Had IK delayed or cancelled in the face of tensions, Russia would not have taken kindly to it. But yes, the visit got sidelined due to the invasion.

But IK had no advance notification of what was going to happen?
The high profile visit had been arranged months in advance. Had IK delayed or cancelled in the face of tensions, Russia would not have taken kindly to it. But yes, the visit got sidelined due to the invasion.
Don't be so Naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom