What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supplying weapons. Question is will Biden keep on doing it.
didnt do a lot of good to ukrainians. should have simply sent in a a few thousand troops to keep russia from attacking it.

Did I say I support or agree with an invasion of a sovereign nation? And so what if I was, do I not enjoy freedom of expression? Or is that only a privilege if you tow the line?
Never said you did, sorry about the insinuation.

Just pointing out that saying Ukraine is full of nazis isn't really worth mentioning, because Europe is full of white people, of course there are nazis.

Don't you think that all those warnings & sanctions were not for an instant implications but till Russia gets done with Ukraine and then they will allegedly boycott. How could they let Russians to do all that and still buying from them but calling for sanctions? Hence, it is proven and reveals that personal interests are above anyone's else problems. A Europe supposedly helping Ukraine cannot live without gas for next few days and had no contingency/alternative plan for switching the supplier despite the fact that they knew or at-least claimed that Russia will invade Ukraine. Speechless.

Edit: How could everyone expected Russia is not aware of consequences but rushes into Ukraine.
Because the west is literally run by low iq idiots who are full of hubris, do not understand reality and do not understand strategy, self restraint or consequences.

Ukrainian Pm is Jewish I highly doubt he’d be a fascist?
Why would his being Jewish prevent him from being a fascist or sympathizing with Nazi elements in his government? The Ukrainian armed forces are riddled with Nazis, yet he hasn't ordered a purge of them. He seems just fine with it. At the very least, he's tainted by association.

The Snapple bottlecap fact that Zelensky is Jewish has no bearing whatsoever on the nature of the regime he leads. The rest of your ad hominem doesn't merit a response.

Not that reason alone but there has been activism and volunteers being filmed by none other than Western Sources few days ago. Speaking of banners of Bin Laden doesn't makes sense at all. Have you read Putin's statement about Denazifying the Ukraine? The post was made in same context but apparently you missed that continuation. I will suggest that you can go back and read all the comments to understand that. Not my point but in-fact pointing towards what's being said and then done accordingly.
I've read the part that you were trying to point out. It seemed to me that in the continuation of the context, you were trying to justify it as being a justified reason for the invasion of Ukraine.... In that context I could not agree with you hence my post...

Don't you think that all those warnings & sanctions were not for an instant implications but till Russia gets done with Ukraine and then they will allegedly boycott. How could they let Russians to do all that and still buying from them but calling for sanctions? Hence, it is proven and reveals that personal interests are above anyone's else problems. A Europe supposedly helping Ukraine cannot live without gas for next few days and had no contingency/alternative plan for switching the supplier despite the fact that they knew or at-least claimed that Russia will invade Ukraine. Speechless.

Edit: How could everyone expected Russia is not aware of consequences but rushes into Ukraine.
The Germans offered them Helmets lmao....

UK bans Russian aircraft from its airspace​

From CNN's Pete Muntean

The United Kingdom is banning civilian Russian aircraft from its airspace.

“No aircraft on a scheduled service which is owned, chartered or operated by a person connected with Russia, or which is registered in Russia shall fly in United Kingdom airspace,” reads a bulletin to pilots just published by the UK Department For Transport.

Russian airline Aeroflot currently operates direct flights between Moscow and London-Heathrow and Gatwick, according to its website.

The bulletin also bans Russian aircraft from the airspace above the United Kingdom's territorial sea. The restriction goes into effect at 7 p.m. EST and is set to expire on May 23.

Never said you did, sorry about the insinuation.

Just pointing out that saying Ukraine is full of nazis isn't really worth mentioning, because Europe is full of white people, of course there are nazis.

It's not really about skin color, politics and ideals are beyond trifling barriers such as skin color and geo-location.

didnt do a lot of good to ukrainians. should have simply sent in a a few thousand troops to keep russia from attacking it.

The goal is to inflict casualties to the point they pull out.

UK government announces visa concessions for Ukrainian citizens in country​

From CNN’s Lauren Kent

British Home Secretary Priti Patel announced visa concessions for Ukrainian citizens in the UK on Thursday.

“We stand shoulder to shoulder with Ukraine amid this unprovoked and antidemocratic act of Russian aggression," Patel said in a statement released by her ministry.

“I have immediately ordered changes to our visa policy to provide certainty to our Ukrainian friends and colleagues living, working and studying in the UK,” she added.
According to the statement, changes announced for Ukrainian nationals in the UK include:
  • Ukrainian nationals on an existing points-based system route can extend their leave in the UK.
  • Ukrainian nationals on an existing visitor visa can exceptionally switch into a points-based system immigration route without having to leave the UK.
  • Ukrainian nationals on an existing visitor visa can apply under the family route for further leave without meeting the immigration status requirement, provided they meet the requirements for leave based on exceptional circumstances.
  • Ukrainian nationals on an existing seasonal worker visa will have their leave in the UK extended to Dec. 31.
  • Ukrainian nationals in temporary HGV/pork butcher jobs will have their leave in the UK extended to Dec. 31 and will also be allowed to apply to the skilled worker route.

These concessions are available for people with valid visas in the UK.

All visa routes remain under constant review and any changes to the visa policy will not compromise border security.

It's not really about skin color, politics and ideals are beyond trifling barriers such as skin color and geo-location.
True, but that's fascism in general, but if we're talking about neo-nazis every European country has them, including Russia.

Even Pakistan has fascists, so you're correct in that regard.

The Ukrainian armed forces are riddled with Nazis, yet he hasn't ordered a purge of them.
what sort of nazis? anti communists? anti russians? right wing people? or just people who use nazi paraphernalia but arent really a part of them? to the western liberals anyone not agreeing with them is a nazi, and to the western conservatives anyone not agreeing with them is a commie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom