What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

So what is the status quo nowadays?

Any evidence of Ukraine launching a counterattack in the South to regain its lost territory?

First: You westoids are not in the position to decide, whether it's an illegal invasion or not. But keep parroting this megalomanic and hypocritic phrases. Because this is one of the typical nazi symptoms, acting like the ruler of the world.

Second: Are her parents "part of the illegal invasion" too? Because they lost their bank accounts too and got other problems, losing their basic civil rights. You know the german word for this measures? I will tell you: Sippenhaft. That's some medieval shit or straight out of primitive dictatorships.

But i guess that's perfectly fine, because it is against the evil Russians. Like the genocide in the donbass is perfectly fine.
Anyone seven years old or above can see that Russia started a War of Aggression which is illegal. That is why the UNGA with the exception of Russian stooges voted against Russia.

As usual Russians accuse others of their sins. ”Sippenhaft” is a thing that was part of Soviet criminal law and Russians executed plenty of relatives of made up criminals. In Germany it is a thing of the past.

Russian calling out ”genocide” when Russians are making most of the killings in a war Russia started in 2014 is laughable.

Last edited:
Are you against Russians having a lot of kids?
Not about that but 10 kids? That’s dreamland Putin could do better but he won’t. Which woman has 10 kids today?
Making life better for men and women is the best means to having more kids. but look, Putin rules Russia over 22y, what has he done to raise Russia living standards?
Russia men life expectancy is 10y lower than German men. Russia minimum wage is 10 times lower than in Germany.
They spend too much money on propaganda, wodka, military, war instead.

These drone strikes at Sevastopol HQ don’t do a lot of fysical damage, but it shows the Russians they’re far from safe at the Crimea anymore (as did all the other attacks last week)

Nobody knows why Russia failed to seize advantage of their vast Air Force. If you tell me back in February that Ukrainian are still flying and still shooting down Russian Aircraft 6 months into the war, I will laugh at you and say "Get the F outta here"

By all accounts, Russian Air Force should be able to complete control the sky over Ukraine, but they didn't. And in fact, it didn't use their airforce nearly enough to a level it can dominate their opponent. Some say it is old Soviet Doctrine, some say Russian Air Force is in a depilated state a lot of them cannot fly, and some say Russia by not declaring it a war, they can't push forward all their advantage.

On the other hand, you cannot blame doctrine, Doctrine is what you trained with, but that does not dictate how people fight. In Russia case, Russia trained with Air Force only be using as secondary role (like provide CAS and so on) but that does not mean you cannot and should not alter your war plan if stuff isn't working or if things go your way.

What the guy said in the video was right up to a point, literally it up to when he made that video, which is back in Mid-March, the war is a low tempo fight, not too many big fight happened then, but when Russia start getting into the grinder (Kharkiv, Siverodonetsk, Pisky and Mykolaiv) they should have change their method of operation, and try to use the Air Force to smother the Ukrainian. Anyone have a brain would probably know the vast advantage the Russian Air Force enjoy over Ukrainian, so it would have to be stupid to not exploit that gap. But then they didn't and as I said, I don't know why.

Its a mystery indeed. Russia claiming to be a military superpower should have full air dominance in Ukraine but failed so far, they do have the planes and technology to do this. The s400 s500 should be protecting them from missiles, planes but even that is not been done.

One change the Russian made is at the beginning of the war they sent the army very fast to overtake territory but after suffering heavy losses they're withdrew and realised they will have to slowly move forward in order to secure all areas.

So what is the status quo nowadays?

Any evidence of Ukraine launching a counterattack in the South to regain its lost territory?
Just speaking from what reading. That’s happening as we speak. Ukraine artillery strikes Russia targets among the entire front, in Crimea, in Russia mainland. The goal is destroying morale, ammo depots, military assets, supply lines, communications centers, etc. making ground for the offensive.
The attacks should be carried out before the begin mud season. The factor weather is important. Germany invasion of USSR was stalled because the Wehrmacht underestimated the harsh conditions of mud season and cold winter.

Anyone seven years old or above can see that Russia started a War of Aggression which is illegal. That is why the UNGA with the exception of Russian stooges voted against Russia.
You mean UKUSA stooges plus the intimdated countries voted after pressure from the angloids to condem this military operation? Yes, and how many % of the world population are this countries? How many % of the world population are supporting the sanctions? I will tell you: 15%.

And with every month passed your support is decreasing, because you can't hide the truth about this war and your Nazi stooges in Ukraine. Even if the Angloids and their bots like you go apeshit.
As usual Russians accuse others of their sins. ”Sippenhaft” is a thing that was part of Soviet criminal law and Russians executed plenty of relatives of made up criminals. In Germany it is a thing of the past.
I am talking about todays germany, you genius. Todays germany is not the soviet union of the 1930's. She and Her parents lost basic civil rights, in todays germany, not the soviet union of the 1930's. Do i have to repeat it again for you? And other journalist by the way too, like Ken Jebsen as an example.

Instead of condemning it you are trying to distract with a whataboutism. Why are you doing this? Because you don't give f*uck about civil and human rights.
Russian calling out ”genocide” when Russians are making most of the killings in a war Russia started in 2014 is laughable.
Yeah, the Russians shelled itself in the Donbass. And the Russian troops are shelling themselves at the nuclear powerplant, they are spreading illegal PFM-1 mines in Donezk, Belgorod etc. and so on. I got it.:crazy:

Here we can see, how the Russians attacked "themselves" on the 2th June 2014 as an example:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom