What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Going to have to challenge you there. My cousin was part of the QRF that sent those fuckers who attacked PAF Minhas straight to hell.

All terrorists were clad in fatigues resembling that of the Pakistan Army and were armed with RPGs, SMGs, RGD-5's and each had a suicide vest consisting of 7 pounds of ANFO.

View attachment 870202
View attachment 870203

The attack was initiated at 0130hrs and lasted 5 hours due to the size of the complex that comprises Kamra.

Contrary to what you may or may not have read - the base was not "nearly destroyed" was it was operational 11 hours after incident.

One soldier manning a watch tower was martyred and we lost one aircraft. One too many but still, a lot of embellishment in your post.

I could go on, seeing as two of my relatives were part of the QRF that responded to the incident. But we are not here to discuss Pakistan, so let's just move on.
Most of these attacks have footprint of inside job.

When I was in Afghan, we were involved in one Intel Ops about an Attack on a Local and ISAF base. We (Not me personally) bust down a Taliban safehouse and found ANA uniform and ID card as well as weapon and suicide vest. All Taliban were killed (IIRC it was 7) and we trace the ID back to their original owner and they were all murdered and found out their unit have 8 members. And you probably can guess the rest.

People who said Taliban is unsophisticated bunch of pleasant generally didn't know shit about Taliban at all. This is what they want to have themselves portraited mainly to make you drop your guard. Most of these people are highly educated and their war plan are very sound and probably comparable to regular army level.

Going to have to challenge you there. My cousin was part of the QRF that sent those fuckers who attacked PAF Minhas straight to hell.

All terrorists were clad in fatigues resembling that of the Pakistan Army and were armed with RPGs, SMGs, RGD-5's and each had a suicide vest consisting of 7 pounds of ANFO.

View attachment 870202
View attachment 870203

The attack was initiated at 0130hrs and lasted 5 hours due to the size of the complex that comprises Kamra.

Contrary to what you may or may not have read - the base was not "nearly destroyed" was it was operational 11 hours after incident.

One soldier manning a watch tower was martyred and we lost one aircraft. One too many but still, a lot of embellishment in your post.

I could go on, seeing as two of my relatives were part of the QRF that responded to the incident. But we are not here to discuss Pakistan, so let's just move on.
fair enough, I was responding to a troll citing online sources to let him know the camp Bastion incident wasn't due to gross incompetence of the USMC and could and did happen elsewhere.I understand of the three Erieye's on base one was destroyed and two were damaged. So I believe my earlier statement was accurate when I said the fleet of PAF Erieye based in Kamra was nearly destroyed. But you're right there are no parallels between the attack in Crimea and Camp Bastion and is off-topic here.

Nazis in Ukraine kick Indian students.

In fact, the whole of Eastern Europe is full of racists, and all non white students and tourists are often bullied by Eastern Europeans.

IMG_20220813_123608.jpg

Such as...???
such as 3rd of khordad that can use E/O to fire the missile for targets up to 70/75km away and use missile onboard radars activated at last second of flight for precise targeting when the missile dive. remember RQ-4 . or short range system like majid that pick up target by E/O and fire a heat seeking missile toward it iran missile 358 that you fire it and it scan for target ,itself and the operator only need to knew an airplane is in vicinity .
or do you recall f-117 , the s-125 that shot it down only operated less than 17 second , they fired the missiles then turned on their system

today E/O systems are far more robust than the ones in 80s and 90s and actually are viable option for such scenarios

My HARM need just one second to detect you. I may need to maneuver to get into a favorable launch position, but essentially, I got your ground position. And no one does SEAD/DEAD better than US.
your HARM need time to reach me . and as i said in case of RQ-4 the only radar that worked was the one on the missile , fat chance that HARM can lock onto it specially that it activated just before the missile dive

And you can't work AA system without Radar, unless you are talking about short range Infrared Homing Missile........
well if 75km is short for you 3rd of Khordad and Bavar-373 can pick up targets up to 75km away wit their E/O . if they turn on radar their detection range will be twice

Not desperate to do so but desperate enough to repurpose S-300 into ground attack role? Sure, let's try to make a SAM with 200KG warhead worked at ground attack than using the "Ready to Go" (As per you) SCUD that is in storage??
one is precise , one is not , their use is a lot different

Correction
They are still working however no longer precise as should be. Reasons: short training resulting in erroneous handling, Ukraine uses those artillery extremely intensive. Those Haubitze fire US and UK shells instead of German shells resulting in unwanted recoils damage to the electronics. They are trying to fix now.

Eine deutsche Panzerhaubitze 2000 der Bundeswehr schießt mit Übungsmunition bei einer multinationalen Artillerie-Feuerübung der US-Armee mit knapp 2400 Soldaten aus 19 Nationen auf dem Truppenübungsplatz Grafenwöhr in Bayern.

Set aside the program and OS to boot, let's say that take less than 1 second (They are not) people don't know a radar have to be able to complete at least 1 full sweep before they can detect any incoming air threat. That's because you basically pulse microwave to the target and wait for it to bounce back to your receiver. Radar can't work until 1 full sweep so they can "arrest" the wave and catch the threat.
and the system can be booted up and ready but not emit any signal , the radar can even start rotation (if its that sort of radar) before having any emission
by the way how long it take to have a full sweep , 3s 4s or 5s

In fact, the whole of Eastern Europe is full of racists, and all non white students and tourists are often bullied by Eastern Europeans.

View attachment 870230
You and your nazi nonsense
Don’t copy Putin, Lavrov. They see nazi everywhere. Maybe in China too.
They are not nazi they are just bad people.
Bad people exist everywhere. You don’t start a war just because there are bad people. The question what percentage of bad and good people. Have you ever been to East Europe?
I was not beaten by mob when traveled to Czech, Slowenia.

EPAPERLIVE TVDAWNNEWS URDUIMAGESHERALDAURORACITYFM89TEELIADVERTISEEVENTS/SUPPLEMENTSCLASSIFIEDSOBITUARIES

DAWN.COM Logo

TODAY'S PAPER | AUGUST 13, 2022

HOMELATESTPAKISTANBUSINESSOPINIONCULTURESPORTMAGAZINESWORLDTECHPRISM

Ukraine in default according to Fitch and S&P

Reuters Published August 13, 2022 Updated 13 minutes ago

1x1.2x1.5x
Global rating agencies S&P and Fitch on Friday lowered Ukraine’s foreign currency ratings to selective default and restricted default as they consider the country’s debt restructuring as distressed.
Earlier this week, Ukraine’s overseas creditors backed the country’s request for a two-year freeze on payments on almost $20 billion in international bonds. The move will save Ukraine some $6bn on payments according to Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal.
S&P lowered Ukraine’s foreign currency rating to “SD/SD” from “CC/C”.
“Given the announced terms and conditions of the restructuring, and in line with our criteria, we view the transaction as distressed and tantamount to default,” S&P said.
ADVERTISING

Fitch cut the country’s long-term foreign currency rating to “RD” from “C”, as it deems the deferral of debt payments as a completion of a distressed debt exchange.
S&P also said the macroeconomic and fiscal stress stemming from Russia’s invasion of Ukraine may weaken the Ukrainian government’s ability to stay current on its local currency debt and lowered the Eastern European country’s local currency rating to “CCC-plus/C” from “B-minus/B”.
Battered by Russia’s invasion, which started on Feb 24, Ukraine faces a 35-45 per cent economic contraction in 2022 and a monthly fiscal shortfall of $5bn.
RUSSIA UKRAINE WAR
BUSINESS

Read more​

Oligarchs should pay the bill to rebuild, says Ukrainian PM

Oligarchs should pay the bill to rebuild, says Ukrainian PM

How the Black Sea ‘grain battle’ could define Ukraine war

World Bank warns of ‘stagflation’ as Ukraine war chokes global growth

World Bank warns of ‘stagflation’ as Ukraine war chokes global growth

View attachment 870230
Old news. But to add, it wasnt just Indian students that were harassed and not allowed to cross because of the UKR border guards. They were other minorities as well. Most notably were a group of Nigerian students that went to study in UKR before the war. When war hit, they tried to make it out but were stopped by the border guards. They werent given any protection against the cold when they were forced to sleep outside and as a result, nearly all of them died from the cold. It was brushed under the carpet pretty quickly.

Daily express? LOL

Back
Top Bottom