What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

That’s what I say x times. You are just interested of cheap gas. No morals. Zero. Even when millions people die you don’t care of. As sign of deep friendship you give Putin cheap anti West rhetoric in return.
Do I look like an angel to you! Where were you when US killed 500k Iraqi kids and civilians or when Israel slaughtered thousands of Muslims? Or when Nam got gassed, I dont see you slava Vietnam or shit right. My only concern and love is China my motherland, we don't invade others and take their territory, what is ours is ours, nothing more nothing less, the last time we invaded somebody was Vietnam, even then it was a 'military operation', we didn't take an inch of land which is not ours. So don't talk to me about morals when the biggest threat to world peace is USA the hypocrite.

Do I look like an angel to you! Where were you when US killed 500k Iraqi kids and civilians or when Israel slaughtered thousands of Muslims? Or when Nam got gassed, I dont see you slava Vietnam or shit right. My only concern and love is China my motherland, we don't invade others and take their territory, what is ours is ours, nothing more nothing less, the last time we invaded somebody was Vietnam, even then it was a 'military operation', we didn't take an inch of land which is not ours. So don't talk to me about morals when the biggest threat to world peace is USA the hypocrite.
For your information
I never justify US wars of aggression against any country. I never justify Israeli, Chinese or any other hooligan.
I tend to be pro Russia because they were as USSR supported Vietnam winning the war. However Putin is just too dumb to follow other people’s wars of aggression. I hope he will realize it eventually before it’s too late.
Life is short and precarious, no need to waste lives on thing like this special military ops shit.

For your information
I never justify US wars of aggression against any country. I never justify Israeli, Chinese or any other hooligan.
I tend to be pro Russia because they were as USSR supported Vietnam winning the war. However Putin is just too dumb to follow other people’s wars of aggression. I hope he will realize it eventually before it’s too late.
Life is short and precarious, no need to waste lives on thing like this special military ops shit.
The most famous hooligan countries are USA and Vietnam indeed, both are rogue states, that's why the two countries get along so well see eye to eye now, giving the strong hatred and animosity history between them not long ago.

Last edited:
That is your opinion, which hardly makes sense.
The US left Afghanistan after the Soviets were run out.
Their prime objective was to get bin Laden, which succeeded.
The Taliban spent 20 years trying to get the US out and only succeeded when the US got bored and left.

LAMO... Same BL that no one ever saw... You are right Amreeka also ran with its tail between the legs from NoKo and Nam when it got bored..... ROTFL....

Can Buk protect Ukraine against Russia terror bombings? Obviously not. Ukraine cities lie in ruin. Where is Buk? Ukraine wants the same missile defense Germany has. Do you know why I sleep well? The Iris system promises to intercept every incoming missile.

if buk can't that missile also don't change it much . buk engage up to 40km away and at altitude of around 27km

Russian mass murder of POWs proven, Orcs accusing AFU of perpetrating the war crime shredded and demolished, as it was predictable.
Well, they act so nasty and so stupid that even the most idiot trolls end giving up as the finally get why EVERY EASTERN EUROPE COUNTRY WANTS TO BE IN NATO : For once Lavrov didn't lied, it has to be noticed
Scorpion frog meme - Lavrov.jpeg

Dude stop the glory to Ukraine shit. You sound like a dmbfck cheerleader, you don't see us screaming glory to Russia shit right. The reason we are supporting Russia is because this shit was started by NATO and we are sad seeing Russia fighting their own blood brothers. It reminds us of how the West tries to fracture China. She wahhh you guy are really like those fanatical religious folks, putting on Ukrainian flags and shit. I have seen no Chinese putting up Russian flag. Crazy how ppl can be brainwashed with mainstream media. You know those Neil Hitler dumbfvks, you sound like one of those idiots.
Except Vladolf Putler HIMSELF said it's NOT about NATO
Putin's war was never about NATO-Foreign-Policy.com
And so says state-owned RIA/Novosti or Rossiya-1 TV:
The goal is the destruction of the Uktainian nation, plain and clear !
_RIA.jpg

And if any cretin believes Orcs are into negotiating a peaceful solution

"All my trolls are morons" - Darth Putin

It's pretty clear Russia will win eventually , they are liberating areas daily with lots of casualties though, the west knows Russia will win they are just making sure Russia bleed enough before victory , Russia remaining objectives is to secure Donbass completely after that they will only defend the taken land not go forward any further
Defend with what? They're already pulling 1961 T-62 tanks out of storage. Russia is not the USSR, They have less population than🇫🇷🇩🇪
and most of Soviet industries were in🇵🇱🇺🇦 coz Russians were too drunk to work.🇷🇺has the GDP of🇦🇺 and one of the worsts birthrates in the world.
:usflag:+🇪🇺 weight about half of world's GDP, NATO protects 1 billion people and I'm not counting the numerous other friendly countries. NATO packs the 2 thirds of world's firepower. In 6 months from now,🇷🇺will have to pull the T-34 and IS-2 tanks out of museums while🇺🇦pilots will be trained for western jets.
You've surely heard about NFZ (no fly zone) but are you familiar to the NDZ (no drive zone) concept ???
Let me introduce you to what's gonna fall on remaining🇷🇺 invaders : the CBU-97/105 : any NATO tactical aircraft can carry at least 12 at once, up to 18 for a Rafale...
Each demolishes up to 40 MBT
This means that a single Rafale squadron can demolish up to 12,960 tanks per sortie, and being the only one able to be pushed to 11 sorties per 24h in need for intensive use, this means up to 142,560 vehicles or pieces of artillery busted in 24 hours...
You surely remember the 1991 infamous Highway of Death...
Took 3 days, about 2500 vehicles busted, likely 5,000-10,000 dead
Highway of Death d.jpg

Now I let you imagine if just about the 3rd of CBU-97/105's EFPs find a target... About 50,000 vehicles busted, about 150,000 dead in 24 hours... And with a single squadron doing the grunt job... I let you guess what ruled out the use of tactical nukes to stop the 65,000 Soviet tanks in NATO's little book.
BTW, the submunitions blow just before reaching the ground if they don't find targets: the goal is to go as close as possible to zero UXO.

hope you are aware that Ukrainian Buk have more range and can engage target at higher altitude
You don't seem to get how SAM systems work...
You know, Patriot's PAC-3 ranges only 20km and PAC-3MSE 35km
Buk is just good at shooting down airliners like the MH-17, the Tu-22M and eventually heavily loaded Su-25 that end stuck under 5G manoeuvres:
Buk has very heavy 690kg missiles that only do 19-20 G manoeuvres, and 24 G for the latest 9M317 missile.You need to pull the quarter a missile can manoeuvre to dodge it. I suppose that the UkrAF MiG-29 shot down in 2016 was probably heavily loaded too, or simply w.o. RWR like all the jets sold 2nd hand by Belarus, BTW, the AMRAAM long range record kill was an ex-Belarus MiG-29 owned y Serbia.
I'm extremely dubious about the claimed results over Syria against Tomahawk missiles as well as against Israeli weapons. Why?
- With a target acquisition between 60m and 25,000m altitude, how do you lock-on a terrain-hugging cruise missile at 10-30m?
- On near all of videos of alleged interceptions of Israeli aerial weapons on SANA [Syria] TV, you don't see a secondary blast and the explosion is timed about the same time the Buk or the Pantsir reaches its max range and self destroys... Moreover, RosoboronExport boasts positive tests against Scuds and heavy artillery rockets, unserstand: similar to the large Weishi WS-41 AKA M-302 AKA Khaibar-1.
The capabilities of the IRIS-T SL are way more extended...
Thus, I'd have opted for the MICA-VL especially with the MICA-NG getting 50% more range and new seekers: the IRIS-T may be a little more manoeuvrable with 60G vs 50G, which aerial target can do 12.5G dodging manoeuvres? For the remainder, capabilities are rather similar but MICA-NG has longer range than AMRAAM-C and obsolete MICA is on par with AMRAAM-B but with about the double no escape zone of the AMRAAM-C, moreover, MICA-NG adds a dual pulse engine, so expect fuel to be left rather close to the max range. MICA may also re-lock if dodged and both do U-turns. No known jamming method, if you're in the NEZ, you have a "Looney Tunes" missile after you and you'll be toasted.

Visibly, IRIS-T missile can also be loaded into NASAMS and AMRAAM seems not so great against cruise missiles.

Back
Top Bottom