What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

FeM-Sj6VUAAPih5.jpg

And you are not competent enough to be able to create an argument after that?
That must be a miserable situation.
and you failed to show a single thing that eu was supposed to do and actually come to effect in practice , all was talks no action at all , no effects at all

who is the next Putin

I do not expect a rat race for the throne.

If there are still "red genes" left in them, leading figures will come together for a conclave, and divide power in between them — a low risk option vs. risking everything in a failed bid for supreme power. I don't see any of them having balls for that, since if any of them had them, they would've tried already.

Beijing think tanks say Jiriyenko, Shanghai sides with Mishustin.

I myself think they will be just technocrat figureheads backed by somebody commanding real force with a private army, like Kadirov, Prigozhin, or even two together.

So, it will be a rehash of surnames most people hear in the news, but the ultimate nature of the self-preservation interested regime will not change.

Last edited:
I do not expect a rat race for the throne.

If there are still "red genes" left in them, leading figures will come together for a conclave, and divide power in between them — a low risk option vs. risking everything in a failed bid for supreme power. I don't see any of them having balls for that, since if any of them had them, they would've tried already.

Beijing think tanks say Jiriyenko, Shanghai sides with Mishustin.

I myself think they will be just technocrat figureheads backed by somebody commanding real force with a private army, like Kadirov, Prigozhin, or even two together.

So, it will be a rehash of surnames most people hear in the news, but the ultimate nature of the self-preservation interested regime will not change.
There were 1 guy stand out, I forgot what's his name. But was mentioned in some report as the go-to guy to succeed Putin. Need to go back and look for those report.

On the other hand, if and when the next guy take over, whether or not it will be more hawkish than Putin, I can surely say Putin and Co will probably not going to end up in a good way, the new guys have to blame Putin for the failure in order to settle the dust, which mean Putin, Shoigu and Medvedev are going to bore the blunt, I would not want to be either one of the 3 when the new guy take over.

A few of Pro-Russia telegram channel that usually have connection to Russian Military said the Russian are to retreat back to Nova Karkovka.

Who would have thought 7 months after the start of the conflict the Russians would be on a forced retreat on many fronts..... The most worrying thing is that Kherson is actually the most fortified Russian front where Russia's best troops are located.

A few of Pro-Russia telegram channel that usually have connection to Russian Military said the Russian are to retreat back to Nova Karkovka.

Just a matter of time now until Khersons liberation. When the US conducted the war games with Ukraine on the Kherson and Kharkiv fronts, the Kherson front was much slower, but still liberation in the end.

Back
Top Bottom