What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Putin is fighting this war as if he was a deep planted CIA/MI6 agent and not a KGB agent. Why would he trap Russia like this?

Back when Saddam's self inflicted destruction of Iraq through its actions in the invasion of Kuwait and by not withdrawing in 1991, the gossip conspiracy theory was that he must have been a CIA agent (like King Hussein in Jordan) to have caused this much destruction. What idiot would do that and weaken himself against Israel.

Thats how I feel Putin is conducting himself

The Russians are finished. Military, economy. In a year they will be bankrupt. This winter will be hard but in a year next winter Europe will be independent from oil and gas imports from Russia.
Its as if Putin was a deep CIA operative: only he would sabotage his own country's global prestige like this. What sane person would have done this.

It's not as barbaric as Yanks nuking Japanese civilians in WW2.
All civilized nations today have their barbaric phases. Japan in China. Belgium in Congo and pretty much take any colonial power.

Saying Russia is doing violent acts is not the same as saying that the other powers have been such angels

Ukraine lacks the man power for Luhansk offensive. They need 100 to 200 million people for that. With only 35 million people at their disposal, it is a mountain to climb against 5 million rebels and 147 million Russians. They can only blame themselves for having a measly birth rate of 1 child per woman.
Shoot the Russians too while you are at it since everybody's measly rate well below 2.1 (you need 2.1 to maintain the population). And while at it, blame the entire Chinese population whose rate is close to China's.

Your logic on population (like your 'forever war') makes no sense: Even if they produced like rabbits for 100 years, they would not come close to being larger than Russia. But they did what Israelis did: mobilize every male and make sure every male is motivated for survival.

As for whether or not Taliban is capable fighting, name me one FOB, COB that was overrun by Taliban. I am not even asking you to name regional command base or big base like KAF or Bastion. Small FOB and COB only, name me some of them being overrun by Taliban?
that makes losing the Afghan war even more humiliating, You own every battle and lost the war. Its quite unique in the history of warfare.

Afghanistan was the first non white country to free itself from the British empire. So they've done this before. 3 empires withdrew in humiliation. this is no small feat.

And America got defeated and was forced to leave, and not only do Americans not know how they got defeated, many dont even realise they got defeated.

Shoot the Russians too while you are at it since everybody's measly rate well below 2.1 (you need 2.1 to maintain the population).

Russians have the advantage of having Muslims which Ukrainians do not have. Chechens and Tatars have pretty high birth rate. In fact, Russian birth rate has stabilized somewhat recently after Putin restored Soviet era reward for women who have 10 kids.

that makes losing the Afghan war even more humiliating, You own every battle and lost the war. Its quite unique in the history of warfare.
Not really. To people like you, we 'lose' no matter what. Even if all we did was go in to avenge 9-11, removed the Taliban from power, and leave, we would have been criticized as 'lose' Afghanistan because we did not stay and prevent the Taliban from returning to power.

Afghanistan was the first non white country to free itself from the British empire. So they've done this before. 3 empires withdrew in humiliation. this is no small feat.

And America got defeated and was forced to leave, and not only do Americans not know how they got defeated, many dont even realise they got defeated.
Again, going back to my first post.

Winning and Losing is a complex concept, if you think US "Loses" in Afghanistan, that's your opinion, in my opinion, if that's your conclusion, that mean you know nothing about warfare. That's my opinion.

AS for the other stuff, that's already said in my previous post, I am not going to rinse and repeat.

But they did what Israelis did: mobilize every male and make sure every male is motivated for survival.

Ukrainians are not religious. You need a deeply religious population to be able to mobilize. Otherwise they'll simply flee and emigrate.

For example, in Syria they had trouble mobilizing due to a heathen population brought up by Arab nationalism upbringing.

Last edited:
All civilized nations today have their barbaric phases. Japan in China. Belgium in Congo and pretty much take any colonial power.

Saying Russia is doing violent acts is not the same as saying that the other powers have been such angels
All very true, but there is something that puts the Russians in a category of their own when it comes to brutality. And their barbaric phase is more of a persistant state.

Over its 69 years in power, the Soviet/Russian regime murdered more of its own citizens than any other in history. Low end estimates are 40 million, upper end 100 million citizens unaccounted for. Mao may have starved more to death but more through negligence than outright intent.

Back
Top Bottom