What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Which country doesnt have biological research facilities? I fail to understand why the pro russians keep spreading this ridiculous russian propaganda driven by social media.

It is partly used to control the Chinese as a traumatic psy-op. Mention covid and it traumatizes the Chinese psyche, that China and Wuhan were to blame. Mention Ukrainian biolabs, and Chinese scapegoat the Ukrainians for the outbreak. Chinese communists have zero morals or ethics. They don't care if Ukrainians did or did not develop covid and release it on the globe with Democrats, as a few MAGA say. Doing the same thing as Trump in the blame game, Chinese don't see themselves as the new Trump's blaming the enemies of Trump - Ukraine.

(And Trump after Russian victory, would say "I was correct, Zelensky should have worked things out with Putin, Putin told me years before the invasion about the invasion, I did not warn about the invasion and alert allies and partners, that would have been betraying pal Putin, though I did get a "gotcha, see I was correct" to shove it at detractors because I was in on it with my pal Putin")

Chinese feel better about themselves scapegoating over COVID and despising Ukrainians. This is the sickness of the Chinese communists. If a million die for the lie of "Ukrainian biolabs made and spread covid", Chinese communists don't care.

When these articles were the reality about the Europe and China relationships, Europe saved China again and again. Trade war - Europe saved China. Blame China for covid - Europe saved China.

China would rather help Trump and Putin destroy Europe than face the problem of Trump and Putin with Europe. Which is evil on China's part. Good are to band together, China sides with Kissinger and Putin to weaken Europe means that China is on the evil side as a backstabbing traitor.

so everyone got out safely.

More of the ensuing fighting in that battle. Hard to believe the driver still had his legs to walk on! Fella in the front passenger might've taken the brunt of that mine impact.

Those trenches must feel like bunkers for a bit of safety and security. Still, the impact of war stress is evident. A lot of men dying in this war, not even accounting for the permanently wounded and psychologically damaged.

It is partly used to control the Chinese as a traumatic psy-op. Mention covid and it traumatizes the Chinese psyche, that China and Wuhan were to blame. Mention Ukrainian biolabs, and Chinese scapegoat the Ukrainians for the outbreak. Chinese communists have zero morals or ethics. They don't care if Ukrainians did or did not develop covid and release it on the globe with Democrats, as a few MAGA say. Doing the same thing as Trump in the blame game, Chinese don't see themselves as the new Trump's blaming the enemies of Trump - Ukraine.

(And Trump after Russian victory, would say "I was correct, Zelensky should have worked things out with Putin, Putin told me years before the invasion about the invasion, I did not warn about the invasion and alert allies and partners, that would have been betraying pal Putin, though I did get a "gotcha, see I was correct" to shove it at detractors because I was in on it with my pal Putin")

Chinese feel better about themselves scapegoating over COVID and despising Ukrainians. This is the sickness of the Chinese communists. If a million die for the lie of "Ukrainian biolabs made and spread covid", Chinese communists don't care.

When these articles were the reality about the Europe and China relationships, Europe saved China again and again. Trade war - Europe saved China. Blame China for covid - Europe saved China.

China would rather help Trump and Putin destroy Europe than face the problem of Trump and Putin with Europe. Which is evil on China's part. Good are to band together, China sides with Kissinger and Putin to weaken Europe means that China is on the evil side as a backstabbing traitor.

Europe saved China? Are you joking?

China has never been an ally of Europe, so why betrayal?

Europe cannot blame anyone for its lack of strategic autonomy. including the United States.

China simply does not want short-term benefits from a war in Europe, otherwise Europe is game over.

You have to figure out that it is Europe that needs China, not the other way around.

The West is begging Iran now. Hehe. The whole Western 'power' is now reduced to begging other countries not to trade and be an ally with Russia. Their SWIFT system became useless after CIPS and SPFS financial systems became operational. Countries are also conducting trade based on their currencies and the fiat money is out in the middle. hehehehe

More power to Iran. 👍👍 The same powers who were sanctioning the Iranian people since 1979 are today begging them.

Attachments

• 1692244221145.png
    1692244221145.png
    385.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
The West is begging Iran now. Hehe. The whole Western 'power' is now reduced to begging other countries not to trade and be an ally with Russia. Their SWIFT system became useless after CIPS and SPFS financial systems became operational. Countries are also conducting trade based on their currencies and the fiat money is out in the middle. hehehehe

More power to Iran. 👍👍 The same powers who were sanctioning the Iranian people since 1979 are today begging them.

A quick preventive attack will set back Iran's drone ambitions. Just needs one aircraft carrier but the US has 4 in the vicinity and lots of ships and Subs with missiles to put Iran in its place.

A quick preventive attack will set back Iran's drone ambitions. Just needs one aircraft carrier but the US has 4 in the vicinity and lots of ships and Subs with missiles to put Iran in its place.

If Iran was that easy, they would've been attacked long time ago. Iran is a regional power with strong asymmetric naval, aerial, and ground capabilities. Iranians are also very nationalistic people and would put up a serious fight. If loosely armed Afghan mujahideen can pin down the whole NATO alliance in Afghanistan for 20 years and eventually chased them out, a major adversary like Iran could push the West out of the Middle East if they're pushed to a corner. Don't believe in the media hype. Iran is a nation with the means to defend itself.

The plan is more simple, and the target is not destroy EU, EU destruction is collateral damage, the target is to calm down big powerful ascending China.

-USA persuades EU vassals to change energy supplier from Russia natural gas to USA shale gas. Done
-China access to Russia natural gas. Done
-USA shale gas run out, but Russia keeps sending natural gas to China, meanwhile EU collapses without energy. We'll see it.

George Soros, real POTUS, article in 2015:

Covid was the first big collaboration of new Sinoamerican partnership, Ukraine was the second, and Niger is the third.
Well, it was Putin that pushed the EU into shale gas. He starts the war. He stops gas delivery to the EU. Now the EU don’t want Russia gas even if Russia wants to deliver.

For a country like Russia that relies on selling oil and gas to make the living that’s much a suicide.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom