What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

It is. The US economy can't survive if the dollar ceases to be the reserve currency of the world. What makes matters worse is the US debt and the new ceiling which is being fast approached. It's basic economics and only a fool would deny that the US economy is not in dire straits.
You don't need to lecture me on how NATO works. We have all seen how they work in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and many other lands. It's all about maintaining their power and dominion globally, and they'll pull out any pretext out of the hat to start a war which benefits them.

You obviously didn't listen to Lindsay Graham. The threat of Nuclear is real. NATO involvement will compel Russia to launch nuclear attacks as Russia is no match for the NATO war machine.

Russia has no reason to attack. Just like it had no reason to attack Nord Stream or the Dam. It didn't benefit from either.
On the other hand, Ukraine or more specifically, the clown of Kiev has every reason to attack the power plant as it will mean direct involvement of NATO in the conflict. Obviously you will disagree and that's fine. But if you realise that it is the aim of the Zionists and in the interest of the state of Israel to begin WW3, then it makes sense that they will try everything in the book to get Russia and NATO into a confrontation. de-population and mutually assured destruction is what they need and they're engineering it perfectly by placing a Zio-clown in Kiev.

That's your opinion and that's fine. My views are based on solid and independent research. I don't follow MSM like the average soy boy does.
The US currency will continue to be the world reserve currency for a very long time. Even if BRICS some how make their own (which is increasingly looking to be a fool's errand) the US dollar won't just stop being the reserve currency over night. It would literally take decades upon decades to decouple from it. And even then major economy and allies of the US would fight back.

I think I do need to lecture you on NATO, because your conflating their internal rules and regulations with the conflicts they're a part of.

Lindsay Graham is an idiot, he's always been an idiot, he will continue being an idiot. This is just his way of appeasing his domestic audience and won't actually go anywhere.

Nord stream is still up for debate and theres a good chance that Ukrainian saboteur are responsible, however the dam was 100% Russia's doing and I will not debate this fact. It benefitted tremendously from the dam's destruction, as it slowed down the Ukrainian offensive and wiped out Ukrainian gains in Russian occupied Kherson where the Ukrainians had established a beach head.

Ukraine has zero reason to attack the power plant (or the dam) and it would literally kill their own soldiers and literally stop their own advances from occurring in the entire region. No amount of NATO involvement would change this fact, as even NATO wouldn't be able to enter the area, which is why I keep telling people to stop repeating this conspiracy theory.

Israel and Zionists literally have no reason to start ww3, because it doesnt benefit them in any way shape or form. The Ukraine war has nothing to do with them, and so far Israel has refused to help Ukraine and Russia, instead opting to completely stay out of the conflict altogether, because they fear that Russia would start giving advanced hardware to Iran in retaliation.

This isn't solid, and independent research isn't all that great because it just means you read a bunch of Google links. We aren't smarter than actual historians and researchers that have dedicated their life to preserving history and finding the truth of historical events.

Last edited:
I‘m really amazed by him even if I don’t like him nor his group and I think in the long term it will be quite hard for him to stay alive?!

Don't think he is telling the truth. At least the part where he Claim the Russian army ran away. The frontlines are pretty well understood now backed by geo-located video evidence. Russian and Ukrainian battle maps pretty much agree on LOC (tho differ wildly on casualty counts). What we see so far is the Russian army mounting a competent defense, even exemplary in some cases.

I‘m really amazed by him even if I don’t like him nor his group and I think in the long term it will be quite hard for him to stay alive?!

It's a power play.

He's either looking to replace Shoigu, or potentially replace Putin. Either way, this is meant to try and legitimize himself and hurt (at the very least) Shoigu's MoD.

Don't think he is telling the truth. At least the part where he Claim the Russian army ran away. The frontlines are pretty well understood now backed by geo-located video evidence. Russian and Ukrainian battle maps pretty much agree on LOC (tho differ wildly on casualty counts). What we see so far is the Russian army mounting a competent defense, even exemplary in some cases.
He's not completely wrong. There are areas where we know for the fact that thr Russians had to run from (without firing a single shot, mainly in the Robotnye direction. Now granted, Russian forces were at risk of being pinned down so they had no choice, but it does prove that Prigozhin isn't completely lying.

It's a power play.

He's either looking to replace Shoigu, or potentially replace Putin. Either way, this is meant to try and legitimize himself and hurt (at the very least) Shoigu's MoD.

He's not completely wrong. There are areas where we know for the fact that thr Russians had to run from (without firing a single shot, mainly in the Robotnye direction. Now granted, Russian forces were at risk of being pinned down so they had no choice, but it does prove that Prigozhin isn't completely lying.
you are nitpicking. not completely lying but highly misleading.

you are nitpicking. not completely lying but highly misleading.
Is it misleading? Retreats are essentially running away, it's just a more diplomatic term for running away. It's not really nitpicking in this case.

Maybe Prigozhin knows the 4-5 russian lines of defence in the south is an empty shell once the ukrainians break the so called first line of defence. The russians seem eager to defend just about anything infront of their static defensive lines, in areas one would suppose were meant for a defence in depth.

No. US, Ukraine, Russia are among non signatories. The Russians consider clusters as legitimate weapons. They use in Ukraine. They also use flame bombs, phosphorus bombs, now 500 kg glide bombs, suicide tanks loaded with tons of TNT.

I don’t see why Ukraine can’t give the Russians the same taste. Should be fair play in war.
If that's the case, then I suppose you have a good point.

Is it misleading? Retreats are essentially running away, it's just a more diplomatic term for running away. It's not really nitpicking in this case.
you pointed to one example of a russian army retreat. using this one example to pass judgement on the entire russian army performance since the counterattack begain is misleading.

you pointed to one example of a russian army retreat. using this one example to pass judgement on the entire russian army performance since the counterattack begain is misleading.
Is it though? I gave one example, but it's not the only incident. Russian forces have been constantly retreating on the Bakhmut front, as well as the Tokmak axis as well.

I don't think it's a nitpick.

Are the Russians doing well? Well they're doing better than anyone expected, but that's not saying much. They do seem to finally have a competent commander in the south, and did put up fierce resistance in certain areas, so that's something I guess.

Reports now that Ukraine has broken into Robotyne
Huge if true.

Godzilla-let-them-fight.gif

FzVF2odWIBUbZSx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom