What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russia is a Chinese vassal. Most of their civilian stuffs are imported from China which has 1.4 billion people and very high IQ and large talent base.
Yes very regrettable. Russia becoming a chinese colony is my prediction day 1. Whatever the outcome of this war. read my post here.

Yes unfortunately. Russia becoming a chinese colony is my prediction day 1. Whatever the outcome. read my post here.

China respects Russia's territorial integrity. A fairly powerful Russia is a good buffer for China. The way Canada and Mexico are buffers for America.

China respects Russia's territorial integrity. A fairly powerful Russia is a good buffer for China. The way Canada and Mexico are buffers for America.
Does Ccp recognize Russia illegal occupation of Crimea and Donbas? No. Even Putin ally Kasachstan doesn’t recognize. Chinese are opportunistic they will squeeze the dumb Russians.

Does Ccp recognize Russia illegal occupation of Crimea and Donbas? No. Chinese are opportunistic they will squeeze the dumb Russians.

China unofficially recognizes Crimea as Russian land. The same way America unofficially recognized Golan and East Jerusalem as Israeli land.

China unofficially recognizes Crimea as Russian land. The same way America unofficially recognized Golan and East Jerusalem as Israeli land.
Ok then don’t complain. the same way the West recognize Taiwan as independent country.

the gas EU reserves are right now at 78.3% and still growing: https://agsi.gie.eu/
German economy did not suffer a recesion in Q2, even with the gas sanctions introduced by the Russian side.
Germany GDP is stagnant however there is a risk of recession. EU combined GDP is 8 percent higher than before pandemic 2019, the US economy even 14 percent higher. Putin can dream of collapse of the west while Russia economy will shrink 15 pct this year.
This gas blackmail by Putin will bring more misery to Russia in the long run. People don’t forget it.

Kiev government has committed crimes against humanity when it started shelling Donbas civilians in 2014 right after Euro Maidan. If anything, Putin bring Kiev to international tribunal. UN Charter legalizes military action if the purpose is to protect civilians from brutal regimes.

Grow up.

Murica and NATO monsters behind the killing of Donbas civilians.
Providing arms and training and the instigations and the directions to Nazis to kill and slaughter .

How many died in Donbas at the hands of the Nazis lead and instigated by Murica and NATO?

30,000? 40,000? 100,000?

Those numbers meant nothing to Murica and NATO monsters

Remember Madeline Albright?

Refreshing your memory here if you forgotten her

hqdefault.jpg

Even 500,000 kids worth the price to her.
For all you know, 5,000,000 kids will also worth the price to those kind of monsters.

Hitler is a pious and holy person in contrast to those Murican and NATO ghouls.

And they the power behind UN Charter.

Russia must de nazified Murica and NATO for the world to be safe.
And China will back Russia in that holy task

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-24 at 12.59.24 PM.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom