What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I've missed a lot of pages,I rarely check the thread anymore.

This idiot has been given billions of dollars in all kinds of aid and even advice,volunteers and resources......and he is still nagging and probably blaming the world for not helping him. For not saving Ukraine.

The guy who wants WWIII to start,because he can't negotiate peace terms. And because he wanted Ukraine to join NATO and the EU.

Imagine what other countries would have done with all the equipment and money Ukraine has been given. And all the equipment they already had before the war as well.

No matter how much his allies give him,he still complains. Well if you can't win,just ask the Russians to come to the table and get a peace deal. Give Donbass and Crimea permanently and become a neutral country. The Russians are probably tired and want to stop the war as well. They can both present it as a victory. Ukraine as not being completely destroyed and Russia getting Donbass.

And then show the world how much all these hundreds of thousands of people have died for nothing.

Every tank taken out by Ukraine is one less tank he can use against the EU or any other country. I hope we send as many as possible. We are not likely to use the weapons against any other country? Why do they have to beg us for weapons....they are already fighting our war because we are not man enough ...the least we can do is give every weapon possible...

Donbass Zugzwang | Bloody Vremevka Tactical Bridgehead. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.06.05

Only Cowards blame others for their own failures. It is clear he is a dictator and the russians have no balls to get rid of that garbage.Don't blame me you dipstick The guy is as deluded as he is demented. He invades Ukraine, and somehow it's the Wests or my fault? And you Babbling...Blah, blah, blah, blah! On my name and location. In this conflict! As if that Matters !
Comprehension is an issue with you!
it does not develop overnight by changing locations!

Well I’d hope we get something for the trillions donated but the fact is this hasn’t helped America at all and the tax payers funding europe are fed up.
Trillions funding europe?? How?
Even the marshall plan was in the billions and partly aimed to ensure western europe would not side with communism.

As for America spending trillions on defense. More then the next 10 large powers?
That is not for europes defence buddy. That is purely for american geopolitical interest and power projection.
That is purely for the american military complex itself.

And seeing the americans gladly spending trillions and dropping mega-bases around the world.
it is understandable that europe would ride alongside that defence umbrella.

It’s only the elites that on both sides that have benefited.
As for the spying all countries do it, america just got caught, sad not sad.
America takes it to the next level.
I don’t think it’s america keeping European defense at a standstill,
Well, it has been extremely active in lobbying and bribing european politicians to choose US build stuff over pan-european defence projects.

It opposes every pan european project.
It was also in favor of brexit..weakening EU.
Europe can’t seem to agree on anything. Case in point the a400 was/is a great aircraft but Europe doesn’t even have the appetite to buy more. Then there’s things like 5th gen fighters, Europe can’t even bring them into production, I don’t think the US has anything to fear in that regard
The US actively makes sure it has little to fear on that front.

Trillions funding europe?? How?
Even the marshall plan was in the billions and partly aimed to ensure western europe would not side with communism.

As for America spending trillions on defense. More then the next 10 large powers?
That is not for europes defence buddy. That is purely for american geopolitical interest and power projection.
That is purely for the american military complex itself.

And seeing the americans gladly spending trillions and dropping mega-bases around the world.
it is understandable that europe would ride alongside that defence umbrella.

America takes it to the next level.

Well, it has been extremely active in lobbying and bribing european politicians to choose US build stuff over pan-european defence projects.

It opposes every pan european project.
It was also in favor of brexit..weakening EU.

The US actively makes sure it has little to fear on that front.
Over the last 50 years yes trillions. Hell ukraine is already over a trillion we’re giving 300 bil a week it’s absurd while Europe throws nickels at their own problem.
Without America Europe doesn’t have a defense, we saw how limited their power as a whole was in Libya I mean come on they dont even have tankers to refuel their combat jets. So yes it’s is precisely for europes defense. I’d love for us to pick up and head home let germany and the lot stand own their own 2 feet. News flash they can’t.
Even England can’t project power from their shore, this is precisely why Americans are sick of footing the bill.

Btw I’m pro brexit glad it happened. Who wants elites in Vienna deciding what happens to England. More countries should follow suite, wouldn’t be surprised if Italys next

Last edited:
Sort out your own issues before lecturing other Goodbye
you started the democracy discussion ...while bearing flag of two countries who have minimum or no connection to democracy.
So, think before you post and ..yes sort out your issues and don't be a sore looser.

Goodbye!

All that you said can also be say in reverse, Russia with its imperialistic impression who wanted Ukraine to be in their camp started all these. If Russia didn't push the Ukrainian, who have no obligation to be close to them by the way, to Russia camp, all these will not happen.
I disagree there.

Belarus,Ukraine and Russia are one people. They are brothers. They should be together. But both the failed economic policies and corruption of Russia and the influence of the West in Ukraine,made them want to join the EU and NATO and leave the Russian sphere. They are both to blame. Dumb policies on one side and nationalism on the other.

Brothers are killing brothers and the ones who are happy are the Freemasons.

Over the last 50 years yes trillions. Hell ukraine is already over a trillion we’re giving 300 bil a week it’s absurd while Europe throws nickels at their own problem.
Without America Europe doesn’t have a defense, we saw how limited their power as a whole was in Libya I mean come on they dont even have ta Kees to refuel their combat jets. So yes it’s is precisely for europes defense. I’d love for us to pick up and head home let germany and the lot stand own their own 2 feet. News flash they can’t.
Even England can’t project power from their shore, this is precisely why Americans are sick of footing the bill.
You are talking power projection not defence. Power projection is the reason the US is stationed certain places in Europe.
Europe does spend money on wellfare insted of upholding armed forces, which I think is a mistake. But the US funding and stationing forces overseas is the US funding their own interests. The US policy since WW2 has been to frown on any steps by Europe toward greater self-sufficiency in defense.
Europe is economic powerhouse and could easily become a military powerhouse if needed. But so far there has been a mutual understanding of the US to lead its european allies while trying to get Europe to raise defence contribution without diminishing US political influence.
A country like Germany is not going to spend 2-3% of GDP on defence just to follow US lead.

Back
Top Bottom