What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

It's hard to lose 20k soldiers when Mariupol is defended by a Single Brigade, less than 6000 men (Azov BATTALION is a BATTALION, it's like 4-600 men strong)

There are no way Ukraine lost 200k troop, 200k with civilian maybe, but 200k Troop consider their total troop number is somewhere around 4--500,000 now, that would be a war breaking lost and if they do, either Russia is so inept not to take advantage on or Ukrainian would have already been defeated, Russian is dumb but not that dumb and Ukrainian is still alive and kicking and fighting continue, so 200k troop loss is a BS.

Conventional wisdom suggests both side loss 100,000 dead and wounded.
Mariupol alone, where some of the worst fighting has occurred, the city’s mayor has said at least 10,000 people have died

Real death toll is way higher it can be compared with corona deaths official death toll is not even 20% of actual estimated death toll

Show us a russian satelite image.
Russia doesnt shy away from showing drone footage, so why dont they provide satelite images documenting their claims? ..

Russian spy satellites are operated by RosCosmos,

Spare us the crocodile tears. The Chinese entry into the Korean War was a war of aggression against the United Nations. China had already gone to war against the UN with its Air Force long before the UN came close to the border.

If the UN forces had invaded China then it might have a case. Starting a preventive war is still a war of aggression.

China attacked India not long ago. Only ignorant people do not recognize this.
You can make up you full crap out of nothing, you BS Swedish and European. When did China air force had entered the war long before US led UN army came to the border ? That's the stupidest joke I ever heard about Korea war, China didn't even have an air force long after they entered the Korean war, not until they well pushed the UN army hundreds of KM down south. China only entered the war when UN army was at China's border and was about to march into China. US army had bombed Chinese cities on the border when US very first entered the Korea war. US led UN army's mandate given by the UN was to restore South Korea, not to occupy North Korea to Chinese border, such action was illegal. China entered and fight the Korean war 100% self defence.

As for the Sino-India war, it was India continuously attacked China first and occupied large part of Chinese territories disregarding Chinese warnings, China later just fought back for self defence. The same thing happened in 2020, Indian army attacked Chinese army first and Chinese fought back in self defence.

I see you Europeans are just bunch of shameless liars, will say white is black and black is white at your will. So don't talk to me think you people have highest standards of morals and human rights in the world, that's just BS.

Last edited:
That is exactly what I am talking about. ”Sweden” does not interfere in Chinese internal affairs. Journalists, which represent themselves or possibly a newspaper write stories about whatever seems newsworthy, and China demands that they stop doing that. That is trying to curb Freedom of Speech.
”Norway” did not award Dalai Lama the Nobel Peace Prize. The Nobel Committee did that.
China kidnapping people is not going to gain them good press anywhere.
The moron representing China was replaced when demands to kick him out rised in volume.

You are on ignore from now on.
Of course, you Swedish just want special rights in China which is not going to happen. What the Swedish moron tried to sell in HK, China was banned and illegal, period, whether he was a journalist or not. Talk of Freedom of Speech for you Swedish here in HK is just BS and laughable, you violate Chinese law.

I don't give a damn if I am on your ignore list, talking to you is just wasting my time anyway.

Last edited:
Mariupol alone, where some of the worst fighting has occurred, the city’s mayor has said at least 10,000 people have died

Real death toll is way higher it can be compared with corona deaths official death toll is not even 20% of actual estimated death toll
people, not soldier, you were talking about solider, Mariupol was a big city with a pre-war population of 500,000+ assuming 90% of Mariupol is evacuated, you are talking about 100,000 still left in the city. And with the City literally razed to the ground, it's really lucky if only 10,000 people had died.

But then not every one of them were defending Mariupol, most of them are women and children and old people, they were the one that got stuck, there are only 1 Brigade defending Mariupol, that's 12th Marine Brigade, there are some local units (like Azov) but that wouldn't amount to more than 1000, So technically, you would have around 6-7,000 soldier defending Mariupol

As I said, if you also count civilian death, 200k Ukrainian killed are possible, but if you only count military, then it's impossible because AFU only have an estimated strength of at most 500,000 right now, 200,000k is roughly half of the force, give or take, an military unit is labelled combat ineffective if it have 40% casualty, so if Ukrainian lost 50% of their strength, that entire fighting force ceased to exist.

Again, tradition estimation from force regeneration project both side in low 100,000 casualty mark, Ukrainian may have a higher rate. But it would not be that much of a different. Not like they lost 3 times more than the Russian.......Because war usually favor the defender.

So was Taliban rolled over?
Yes, they remind me where was Talban communication Office in when the American were in Afghanistan? Were they in Afghanistan or were they in Qatar??

But yeah, you are right, I am sure the senior Taliban official went there for the view, not because we kick them out of Afghanistan.

dude, you act like a snag, you want some Tom-Piper with it?

Mostly civil casualties
What the Russians doing in Mariupol is terror bombing. Their aim is annihilating the population. No matter soldiers or babies. Is that an exception? No, much seen elsewhere in wars. When judging what Russia has done it is a facist country. Well, people can argue is that ok? In WW2 British bombers raided Hamburg to the ground burning 40,000 people to ashes.

Ruins of Hamburg

IMAGE SOURCE, BPK | HANS BRUNSWIG
Image caption,
The scale of the destruction caused shock and fear across Germany

Back
Top Bottom