What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Ukraine gained more territory than Russia in April. Stop lying to yourself

Is that your way of patting yourself on the back? No everything is not okay and neither will it be alright.

LOL Only Ukraine is the loser here. US/NATO hasn't come forward to assist Ukraine in a meaningful way. Russia is enriching itself with large Ukrainian regions. I can hardly say that Russia is losing.

Is that your way of patting yourself on the back? No everything is not okay and neither will it be alright.

LOL Only Ukraine is the loser here. US/NATO hasn't come forward to assist Ukraine in a meaningful way. Russia is enriching itself with large Ukrainian regions. I can hardly say that Russia is losing.

You’ve been yapping for months how Russia continues to take territory. Russia suffers a net loss of territory in April and now your narrative shifts? That’s par for the course for you :lol:

That’s just part of the picture. Most dollar outflows come from Russia, the Russians convert it yuan. What that means? China wins. Yes. Russia wins? No. The Russians’ fate hang now on Beijing instead of Washington.

In overall picture such change means little. the west still dominates about 90 percent. In dollars. euros, yen, Swiss franc, Singapore dollar, Taiwan dollar, Korea dollar, Canada dollar.

Ukraine gained more territory in April than Russia.

Where’s the “Russia continues to gain territory” crowd?
Those are more or less probing attack from the Ukrainian side. They are looking at which part of the line are vulnerable. That's a precursor of the upcoming counter offensive.

About the counter offensive, I have been mulling over it for about a month now. Talked to someone higher up on military planning. And I come up with the following prediction.

1.) There will be more than 1 advance in the upcoming counter offensive, ie, there will be 2 or more axis of attack, most likely the first one to strike is a diversion.

2.) After looking at the weather pattern, I will say the counter offensive should happen between May 18 to May 31, may propone if weather get worse

3.) This will be a combine arms strike.

4.) Most likely Ukraine will throw 14-16 Brigade into the offensive.

5.) Most likely route for attack is Melitopol/Maruipol axis, Svatove-Kreminna axis and/or Siversk-Siverodonetsk direction

I would say my prediction comes with medium-low accuracy (most likely <50%) as there are many things we don't know and Ukraine is putting their card very close to their chest on this one.

Back
Top Bottom