What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

It is declining. Ordinary Europeans are getting fed up. The ordinary Europeans were promised that the war wouldn't affect them. It did affect the ordinary Europeans.

US/NATO are supplying weapons to Ukraine and therefore prolonging the war. Just sit with Russia and accept status quo. Move on.

That‘s plain wrong and a lie! It was clear from day one that this war would effect all and especially the „ordinary Europeans“ too.

Ukraine already do won this war.

Right now Russia is just prolonging the inevitable.
Russia will not sustain this war of atrittion. The Russians rely on goodwill from China, India to keep silence, buying oil and gas, spewing cheap propaganda. That’s too little. Putin has no plan. As a dumb ex spy like him you can’t expect much intelligence. Putin can’t run military. He can’t run economy, either.
The US has poured 100 billion USD into Ukraine since invasion.

That‘s plain wrong and a lie! It was clear from day one that this war would effect all and especially the „ordinary Europeans“ too.

I also live in a European country. You think I don't know the sentiment of ordinary people? The Ukrainians drive around in expensive cars that the locals cannot afford. The Ukrainians get jobs and houses on a priority basis when the locals have been waiting for years. What impression does this leave on the locals? You tell me since you have all the truths.

If wholesale costs have gone up so much it suggests that energy companies are over charging the consumer if they are making record profits.

Brent oil prices fallen , not on the forecourt’s ? Why !

I also live in a European country. You think I don't know the sentiment of ordinary people? The Ukrainians drive around in expensive cars that the locals cannot afford. The Ukrainians get jobs and houses on a priority basis when the locals have been waiting for years. What impression does this leave on the locals? You tell me since you have all the truths.

I'm not denying such bad examples but not all Ukrainians are this way ... even more I'm teaching Ukrainian kids at school since the beginning of the war and I noticed them all as most interested, well educated, respectful and so on, and all want to go back home after the war.

On the other side I notice many Europeans who were not interested in anything and even lesser in doing anything on their own already before the war and now use the Ukrainians as a lame excuse. As such "black sheeps" are on both sides.

What I however deniy is that the European politicians "promised this war won't effect everyday's live.

Back
Top Bottom