What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

My history is rather weak but didn't the soviet Union withdraw from Afghanistan after its collapse. Atleast Afghanistan wasn't seen as an existential loss by the Russians I think Ukraine will be.

So I wonder about this conflict, Russia is obviously losing lots of men and equipment so if it were to seem a loss 8s likely my fear is Putin will go thermonuclear and drop a Abomb on Ukraine. Abit like what the Americans did to avoid a prolonged bloody war against the Japanese.

If russia captures bakhmut it will be because of nato's non seriousness for Ukraine's soverignty and territorial integrity absolute no weapons are comming from nato to Ukraine and in case of Syria and other Islamic countries nato wastes no time to flood weapons to terrorist groups so as to destroy nation states of Islamic countries and in order to destroy institutions of Islamic countries Ukraine shouldn't rely on nato but should rely on themselves and their true friends Ukrainians should never let go bukhmut and each and every inch of Ukraine

It’s much worse. Russia suffers inhumane losses at Bakhmut. 7:1. For 1 Ukraine killed they lose 7 men.
That’s why Zelinskki and Ukraine army won’t give up Bakhmut. Not yet. In opposite Ukraine will pour more troops and weapons into Bakhmut.

No offense but do you really uncritically believe that 7:1 (Ukrainians vs Russians) ratio in Bakhmut? What is it based on exactly?

Similar to the 100.000 Russian casualties (dead soldiers) and what is the most recent Ukrainian claim, 1000 Russian casualties daily according to Ukraine's propaganda?

How many times must it be told that Ukraine has likely lost as many or a similar number of soldiers with the sole exception being that Ukraine has a FAR smaller poll of people to use as soldiers than Russia has? Even US sources were anonymous in their agreement that casualties are similar on both fronts.

I am guessing the below is due to I-exit ( Irish-Exit ? ) then ->

lol ..

;)
According to what I read the problem is that British Supermarkets have fixed pricing in and out, and if food producers make a loss, they will not deliver.
Availability is not a problem in the EU, but prices goes up when production cost increases.

Last edited:
According to what I read the problem is that British Supermarkets have fixed pricing in and out, and if food producers make a loss, they will not deliver.
Availability is not a problem in the EU, but proces goes up when cåproduction cost increase.

Yep - here - Brexit specifically is not the cause - but it is a problem of supermarkets wanting to maximise profits at all costs !!

This thread

This thread is very telling, a bunch of guys who hate Russia want Ukrainians to die fulfilling their wishes.

The expression "Ukrainian Gambit" is an understatement because in a Gambit one or two pieces are sacrificed and here instead we see the most absolute disregard for the lives of the Ukrainians and their kamikaze regime that cry "NATO or death".

Why was a neutral Ukraine so terrible?

Ukraine have a sovereign right to decide their own future.
That is none of Russias business.
Noone wants Ukrainans to die, except Russia and its trolls.
Ukraine was attacked while not a member of NATO, so was most of Russias neighbours.
That is what is terrible with being neutral within the reach of Russian aggression,

Time for another ignore.

RT News?
So in reality support is on the rise…

It is declining. Ordinary Europeans are getting fed up. The ordinary Europeans were promised that the war wouldn't affect them. It did affect the ordinary Europeans.

US/NATO are supplying weapons to Ukraine and therefore prolonging the war. Just sit with Russia and accept status quo. Move on.

Back
Top Bottom