What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I read my own post. You should do it too. Especially the part with the "Aluminum" what is needed for the car industry. And what is produced by aluminum smelter. And these smelters uses gas to produce the heat they needed. Also for your learning curve:

"
07/01/2022 10:08
The German aluminum manufacturers draw up emergency plans for the ongoing gas crisis. The imminent shutdown of the 240 companies should be orderly"

Alu smelters need huge amount of electricity. Alu processing plants require gas. please learn the difference, or use your education, not just stupidity quote someone’s else nonsense. But hey, now we use fracking gas, win win. Lose lose for Russia and planet.

Oh my God, he's back. Someone please at least lock him out of this thread, if you aren't gonna ban him.

@That Guy

You can set "ignore" so that you never see his posts. Just hover over his name and select the hyperlink - and hit ignore.

Life becomes more manageable when you ignore the trolls.

1674394999208.png

So you reckon they would do better without US support . Rather a ridiculous claim , considering US gives few times more than all of Europe put together.

Maybe you would advise Europe to ditch USA in 1939 ? maybe in the 50th , when the communists where taking one country after another ?

I wonder how you , who enjoy writing here freely , would enjoy living and speaking freely under Hitler , the communists , or Putin .
So if Biden during WWII sent 100 light tanks, refused to send medium tanks, and let Europe fall to the nazis, that would be with US support. lol Europe needs to re-arm for the next Russian invasion, and not rely on Russia Republicans cheering for Putin or Democrats that don't send enough to prevent a defeat.

Lend-lease sent the Soviets that invaded Poland, 7000 tanks to defeat the nazis. UK sent 5000 tanks. 12000 tanks. In 2022, no urgency in the USA making tanks, getting tanks in storage ready to send to Ukraine.

Ukraine gets 100 Bradleys eventually.

The Washington-Trump-Russia Republican Plan is not even doing anything for show, while letting Putin win in Ukraine. Biden is not much different, letting Putin win. No urgency to send massive amounts of tanks, artillery, long range missiles/ATACMS and planes to Ukraine. Then blaming Germany for weeks and months.

Last edited:
So if Biden during WWII sent 100 light tanks, refused to send medium tanks, and let Europe fall to the nazis, that would be with US support. lol

Lend-lease sent the Soviets that invaded Poland, 7000 tanks to defeat the nazis. UK sent 5000 tanks. 12000 tanks. In 2022, no urgency in the USA making tanks, getting tanks in storage ready to send to Ukraine.

Ukraine gets 100 Bradleys eventually.

The Washington-Trump-Russia Republican Plan is to do as much as possible, for show, while letting Putin win in Ukraine. Biden is not much different, letting Putin win. No urgency to send massive amounts of tanks, artillery, long range missiles/ATACMS and planes to Ukraine. Then blaming Germany for weeks and months.

The US only send decommissioned stuff they don't want to USSR in 1941. They sent P-39 which was phased out by P-40. The vast majority of fighter planes used by USSR were domestically built.

There is an EU passport. There is no such thing as an EU citizenship. Citizenship requires a constitution.
EU citizenship is mentioned in EU legislation. Talks about rights and privileges of EU citizens.
There is an EU passport. I'm looking at one right now, Above the Nation state it states "European Union".

There is no EU constitution.

Have a read of it.

The US only send decommissioned stuff they don't want to USSR in 1941. They sent P-39 which was phased out by P-40. The vast majority of fighter planes used by USSR were domestically built.

I have no clue how to respond to your posts, as it is gibberish & straw man stuff.

M4 Sherman tanks were sent in lend lease to the USSR - 4,065 tanks

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom