What's new

Russia-UAE eye win-win Su-75 stealth fighter deal

The problem is about American conditions and has little to do with Israel as much as that appears to be the possibility.

They want the UAE to stop making any sort of advancements or major collaboration with China. After the reports of the port deal surfaced, US grew paranoid. They were shocked that the Chinese were allowed to make such strategic infrastructure projects in that country, long considered a Western camp member.

This is more likely a bargaining chip that the Emiratis are using to get the US to clear the F-35 sales without infringing conditions. The US will come to a compromise.

Lockheed Martin's CEO would enter the White House and a**-f**k Biden on his table if they enacted CAATSA that ruined potential sales for them. :lol:. UAE's cash is too precious for the weapons corporations.
USA made the strategic decision to pull back from the MENA. It should not be surprised if China and Russia fill the vacuum.

IMO, its in the UAE's interests to be non aligned in cold war 2 and encourage a broader MENA bloc (that can be a super power in its own right). UAE and GCC should work on their own weapons industries through tech transfers with established players. SU-75 deal makes more strategic sense for UAE over the long term.

So the F35 deal is dead?

Hard to tell as the US won't just give up on 27-billion deal over some security requirements attached to it and I don't think it is worth 27-billion dollar at the end of the day hence why the deal will go ahead just due to the sum of the money being to great for the US to let the UAE walkaway that easily from the deal and lose alot of money for some bogus pre-attached requirements

Abraham accords was suppose to secure F-35. I said at the time, UAE was making a big mistake. In the end Palestinians are being kicked out homes they have lived in forever and UAE got no F-35's. :hitwall:
This is called "Dhobi ka kutta ghar ka na ghat ka"

Hard to tell as the US won't just give up on 27-billion deal over some security requirements attached to it I think it is worth 27-billion dollar at the end of the day hence why the deal will go ahead just due to the sum of the money being to great for the US to let the UAE walkaway
27 Billion is nothing for the USA. It just printed trillions of dollars........and the value of the dollar increased vs other currencies :lol: :lol: :lol: .

27 Billion is nothing for the USA. It just printed trillions of dollars........and the value of the dollar increased vs other currencies :lol: :lol: :lol: .

27 billion is alot and the US economy is not doing well and they bailed out their government recently multiple times the economy is not good in the US especially since the covid 27-billion is good money and especially in the defense sector

Rubbish excuse. Huawei equipment is used all over Europe. Israel has been assisting Chinese military tech development for years....what consequences have they seen in Washington :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Israel can veto any USA arms sales in the ME. That's why Iraq had to buy downgraded F-16's at prices higher then F-35's. Abraham accords were meant to calm Israel and permit F-35 sales to UAE as well as encourage the Palestinian peace process. In the end, UAE got neither.

IMO, GCC needs to focus on its own arms industry. If it can get tech transfer from Russia or China for arms purchases....then buy hardware from there.
Actually most of Europe have boycotted Huawei..
So the F35 deal is dead?
Nope.. making a tailor made one for the UAE..

Lol, F35 is a 100000 times better than any crappy hangar decoration Russian jets
Another one!
1643059355024.png

@Bahram Esfandiari u cant make this s*** up!

The UAE can feed the SU-75 with South Korean advanced components and AESA radar.. at least the UAE's made ones targeting the ME, MENA and other regions..

See the source image

See the source image

Back
Top Bottom