What's new

Russia tried to destroy the Patriot system with Kinzhal but failed

My apologies. I forgot about Iran - this country has counter to everything out there.

Your army has ever dealt with technologies such as Storm Shadow cruise missiles in conjunction with MALD decoys by the way?

How many Israeli strikes on Iranian supplies could be blocked in Syria? The web is filled with reports.

Russian army is not a joke but it does not have counter to everything out there - this is realistic. Iran is relatively less capable in comparison.
Iran has no air defense battery in Syria.

If i were Russia, i would have purchased this Iranian missile unit :

The missile is designed to smell radar waves

Zero credibility of that US mouthpiece news site.
If it was really a hypersonic kinzhal they would not have known what really hit them ;)

The missile that was intercepted above Kyiv is Kh-47M2 Kinzhal. This is confirmed and explained in multiple sources:

But the level of cope and seethe on the web is most amusing....

Patriot technology is not stuck in the 1990s but is continuously revisited and improved. An American Patriot battery shot down a Pershing II MaRV in a live-fire test some years ago. Pershing II set the bar for developing advanced ballistic missiles and different countries followed its design parameters to develop their own copies.

Chinese derivative = DF-21D

Russian derivative = Iskander-M

Kinzhal is similar to Iskander-M but deployed through a jet fighter.

You don't get tired of polishing uncle Sam shoes as usual.
I hope you won't ban me this time to release your frustration.
something very strange with the "russia is true Christian thus almost Muslim" cult (will assist mehdi in conquering israel).

anyone who demolishes their delusions becomes boot polishia. curse on lahnati youtube indians like "imam" imran hossien for spreading nonsense and brain washing the morons

Iran has no air defense battery in Syria.

If i were Russia, i would have purchased this Iranian missile unit :

The missile is designed to smell radar waves

I have discussed Syrian Air Defense at length in here. It is unable to protect Iranian assets on the ground.

Iran is unable to deploy its air defense systems in Syria due to Israeli strikes.

Those missiles have good accuracy. Credit where due.

something very strange with the "russia is true Christian thus almost Muslim" cult (will assist mehdi in conquering israel).

anyone who demolishes their delusions becomes boot polishia. curse on lahnati youtube indians like "imam" imran hossien for spreading nonsense and brain washing the morons
The orthodoxs are much than you trinity worshiping types. They don’t recreate newer versions of the Bible when they get an inkling to commit sin and need to justify it. Do you know your own religion? Oh wait, how could a shudra whose family likely converted for visas know any better. Good luck on sustaining your religion crusader shudra Dalit boy.

they conveniently forget that russia has also been involved in wholesale massacre of muslims. being opposed to USA doesnt make the other party angels.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom