What's new

Russia Tops Standings at World Tank Biathlon Championship 2014

Better to win, but also need to accept the fact including other competitor hit our tank in the race.

Did you watch the video ?
As I watched several times, there's no hit as you said ...
the reason could be from Chinese tank met hard terrain ...

Watch from 1:33:00 - 1:39:00/ 1:42:00

After a stop ( to load ammunition or something ), Chinese waited for the another passed ( no hit), then go backward and race ... then breakdown ...
After breakdown, there's another tank pass over, no hit ...

Last edited:
I also watched the race video, that T-72B3M and N.o809 ZTZ96A went into one turn and hit together... then China team sent N.o806 to replace N.o809 but spent more time.

190314res8oe89x88a81o1.jpg.thumb.jpg

135705o25429zug3d200dc.png.thumb.jpg

135659nf2ijjloiesnertf.png.thumb.jpg

N.o809 ZTZ96A's front load wheel hit down, and T-72B3M run away... :hitwall:
135723k2yyn2bzs1bss22y.png.thumb.jpg

That T-72B3M ... left side
235211gazi9p4hmaucgak6.jpg.thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Which parts is ''World'' when only 12 countries(all Russian tanks)competing?

You mean just like America? The winner of baseball is crown "the world Championship" with all American cities and one Canadian team? The winner of a title fight is crown the X Champion of the world?

I

N.o809 ZTZ96A's front load wheel hit down, and T-72B3M run away... :hitwall:
135723k2yyn2bzs1bss22y.png.thumb.jpg

I mentioned that the time Chinese tank reach the assigned stop ... see the referee with orange vest ... after passed said tank stopping
at the same time, the other tank loading ammunition ... and after that it passed the Chinese tank without hit, ( see the orange vest stand between )

Then the waiting Chinese tank, go backward to turn and chase that tank and breakdown on the way

After a stop ( to load ammunition or something ), Chinese waited for the another passed ( no hit), then go backward and race ... then breakdown ...
1. This pic has told the truth, if N.o809 ZTZ96A's engine down why its one piece of front skirt armor missed ???
163138go5006ox4v5i2xsi.jpg

235211gazi9p4hmaucgak6.jpg.thumb.jpg

2. I remember tank shoot compition and race compition didn't begein at the same time, they'r different tanks.

Watch from 1:33:00 - 1:39:00/ 1:42:00

I didn't see Vietnam tanks in video. Why Vietnam is not supporting friend Russia?

:pop:

1. This pic has told the truth, if N.o809 ZTZ96A's engine down why its one piece of front skirt armor missed ???
163138go5006ox4v5i2xsi.jpg

2. I remember tank shoot compition and race compition didn't begein at the same time, they'r different tanks.

Did you watch the video in my post from 1:32:00 - 1:38:50 ? The Chinese run well after your 1st snapshot ... and down on the way ... as 2nd snapshot ...
what time you estimate "the hit" and after "the hit" could it still run ?

I didn't see Vietnam tanks in video. Why Vietnam is not supporting friend Russia?

:pop:
I answered in previous post ...

Did you watch the video in my post from 1:32:00 - 1:38:50 ? The Chinese run well after your 1st snapshot ... and down on the way ... as 2nd snapshot ...
what time you estimate "the hit" ?
Sorry i can't access to youtube in China, i watch the video in China video site. I have explain why N.o809 hit down and provide pics.

Pics of China N.o809 tank joint race competiton before hit down, R u sure u saw the same tank(N.o809) shooting ? Coz there'r 4x China ZTZ96A tank N.o805, N.o806, N.o807, N.o809.

b63e0b58-2cb8-4a2a-af91-fde76a4a49f7.jpg

bcade44e-9aac-4446-94fb-c3d5ee74febd.jpg

You mean just like America? The winner of baseball is crown "the world Championship" with all American cities and one Canadian team? The winner of a title fight is crown the X Champion of the world?
Do i look like im from the US to you?
Whats with the focus on the US,is this a baseball competition?
Dont call it ''World'' when it is not,call it ''Russian built'' tank battle or something.
Uncle Sam giving you a hard time?

Dont call it ''World'' when it is not,call it ''Russian built'' tank battle or something.
Competition is represented by teams from all continents. In terms of area and population - almost half of the world. And since this is the first international competition in this discipline - it has every reason to be called "first world championship." Every next year the number of countries will also grow. At the first football World Cup was only 13 teams, by the way.

Competition is represented by teams from all continents. In terms of area and population - almost half of the world. And since this is the first international competition in this discipline - it has every reason to be called "first world championship." Every next year the number of countries will also grow. At the first football World Cup was only 13 teams, by the way.
Comrade,they are all Russian type tanks,no others involved so how can we call it world when there is not one different type?

Uncle Sam is good to me. I'm calling you a hypocrite.

Back
Top Bottom