What's new

Russia to supply Sukhoi Superjet 100 to Vietnam

What I wanna say is that Russia will keep supporting VN despite VN dont support Russia over Crime like China coz Russia need Vn to contain China .

If u dont understand why Russia think small VN can contain China, then its bcz ur IQ is too low, thats why u cant understand what Russia think, thats all :pop:

And what I wanna say is that there's no evidence Russia is supporting you nor do they need you to contain China (because Vietnam can't contain anyone else - Vietnam can only contain itself from economic development :omghaha:). You've also given no examples to support your argument that "Russia think small VN can contain China." None. Go ahead, prove me wrong. You can't. And you dodge all of my previous points like a coward even though the truth is hitting you on the head harder than a B-52 bombing Hanoi. :dance3:

And what I wanna say is that there's no evidence Russia is supporting you nor do they need you to contain China (because Vietnam can't contain anyone else - Vietnam can only contain itself from economic development :omghaha:). You've also given no examples to support your argument that "Russia think small VN can contain China." None. Go ahead, prove me wrong. You can't. And you dodge all of my previous points like a coward even though the truth is hitting you on the head harder than a B-52 bombing Hanoi. :dance3:
No evidence Russia is supporting VN ?? Dude, go to SCS(east sea) u will see many VN oil rigs r under Russia's protection, thats why China dare not do anything to our rigs. If u cant go there coz u r scared of getting head shot, then pls ask your fellows who have to face wt VN-Russia's forces there.

Get out of your room, go to the conflict zone bween VN-China, u will see more Russian there protecting VN's interest, thats u never see or hear online. :pop:

Last edited:
Why not? VN might be the only Southern Outpost for the Russian Pacific fleet in the world East Asia regions. Maintaining VN support ensure that Russian warships can resupply and repair for extended operation in South Pacific area.

Isn't this the jet that crashed when on a demonstration tour on the way to Myanmar with a bunch of VIPs on board?

Well, it's probably better than the MA-60. Myanma Airways sent them back after just 3 years.

I'm a big fanboy of Russian planes btw so I hope all United Aircraft planes do well and maybe see some Tupolevs and Ilyushins back in the sky instead of the same old Boeing/Airbus.

Isn't this the jet that crashed when on a demonstration tour on the way to Myanmar with a bunch of VIPs on board?

Well, it's probably better than the MA-60. Myanma Airways sent them back after just 3 years.

I'm a big fanboy of Russian planes btw so I hope all United Aircraft planes do well and maybe see some Tupolevs and Ilyushins back in the sky instead of the same old Boeing/Airbus.
the jet crashed into the mountain because of incompetence. the terrain warning system warned the pilots the plane was the collision course, but the pilots, turned the system off, suspecting it to have malfunctioned.

This is best but Boeing is much better
the superjet contains much of western technologies. besides, I believe it is cheaper than boeing, and two Vietnam airliners get licence to fly to Russia’s Far East, Vladivostok as part of the deal.

b0c82b181a3391c6d708db6fe9bc54d9.jpg

Last edited:
Why some members here defend Russia like God?Even the Russians harm China's interests?
Russia is not the ally of China,it's reality,I will never trust the Russians,they harmed China most in the history,and Russian credit is very low

Why some members here defend Russia like God?Even the Russians harm China's interests?
Russia is not the ally of China,it's reality,I will never trust the Russians,they harmed China most in the history,and Russian credit is very low
LOL if I recall you are a manchu, right? you are the former lord of han chinese :lol:

well, chinese posters are happy to have russia as a tool, partner, puppet, ally and fool to oust america out of east and southeast asia, what else. you are right. in reality, chinese don´t trust russians, and vice versa. it is all just politics. in some extent, it is a show.

Those Viets are one of the biggest West worshippers right there, and they will mostly pick Boeing and Airbus.

Russia should try with the Chinese market instead.
不要去求,反而显得自己很低级的样子

Those Viets are one of the biggest West worshippers right there, and they will mostly pick Boeing and Airbus.

Russia should try with the Chinese market instead.
这东西,我相信我们也能搞出来,没什么的

LOL if I recall you are a manchu, right? you are the former lord of han chinese :lol:

well, chinese posters are happy to have russia as a tool, partner, puppet, ally and fool to oust america out of east and southeast asia, what else. you are right. in reality, chinese don´t trust russians, and vice versa. it is all just politics. in some extent, it is a show.
come on ,,,,,so what ??china is developing own c919!! it will be perfect with the time

Why not? VN might be the only Southern Outpost for the Russian Pacific fleet in the world East Asia regions. Maintaining VN support ensure that Russian warships can resupply and repair for extended operation in South Pacific area.
ok ,then, tell me if the war between china and vietnam breaks out again ,,,,,you think russia will help you ??? i think 1979 has proved !

I like Vietnam,
哥们你没秀逗吧。。。

No evidence Russia is supporting VN ?? Dude, go to SCS(east sea) u will see many VN oil rigs r under Russia's protection, thats why China dare not do anything to our rigs. If u cant go there coz u r scared of getting head shot, then pls ask your fellows who have to face wt VN-Russia's forces there.

Get out of your room, go to the conflict zone bween VN-China, u will see more Russian there protecting VN's interest, thats u never see or hear online. :pop:
come on ,baby ,now we even don't fear USA, otherwise , currently ,russia is sure to die without china's fund support! we are just kind

Last edited:
come on ,baby ,now we even don't fear USA, otherwise , currently ,russia is sure to die without china's fund support! we are just kind
U dont fear USA ?? its just sound like Ah Q dont fear the bullier.Bro , and u will end up miserably like Ah Q :laugh:

I'm afraid Putin has to start beg for China now.
The longer the conflict goes, the longer China keeps benefiting.
Meanwhile, Russia still support VN to contain China from the South. Russia still sell weapons on Credit, still protect VN oil rigs, Nothing change when Russia 'need' China more :pop:

Back
Top Bottom