What's new

Russia to make 1,000 stealth jets, eyes India deal

I don't understand, Aksai Chin and South Tibet/Arunachal Pradesh are completely different places.

I am using the Australian flag too, because that is where I live, I'm not ashamed of my nation.

Sorry, that is my mistake. I mistake Aksai Chin to Arunachal Pradesh. Just ignore my post.:cheers: But I read all of your post and I still think you are using a jacket. You would better take it off.

Last edited:
yes they are making not buying like ............. you :lol:

The Chinese do not flaunt their cooperation with Russia on political grounds. If partners are not interested in disclosing information on technical cooperation with Russia, then Russia, for its part is taking all measures to prevent the leakage of information about the cooperation on their part. But I can tell you that the cooperation with China in the aerospace field develops long and successful.

Ofcourse. We r getng full ToT OF PAKFA. ..as long as we getng tot likes of T90 ,brahmos,sukhoi 30mki and all. .and private sector is open in india for participatn.now. Will take next 10years for complete indeginaztn.after all we r not developd nation yet

Ofcourse. We r getng full ToT OF PAKFA. ..as long as we getng tot likes of T90 ,brahmos,sukhoi 30mki and all. .and private sector is open in india for participatn.now. Will take next 10years for complete indeginaztn.after all we r not developd nation yet

yes full TOT but not TOPT as your words.any way what is the mean of TOT for you ppl what happen to all last tots????????????/ nothing this BS TOT never stay infront of me.:P

who know maharaj after 10 years you asking for loan tell me abut today.:P

I thought Brahmos is joint venture. TOT means they build it and they sold you the tech. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom