What's new

Russia to guard destruction of Syria chemical arms

If so then America will do what America needs to do, but they won't face any major problems but countries like Syria, Iraq, Palestine etc who will become their war zone.

America wont do a damn thing......we already got our ***** kicked in Afghanistan and Iraq and got the door slammed in our face in Syria.....we are bombing the **** out of Pakistan though......too bad for the civilians......but apparently our drones dont care about them..........

Lol.....i havent read this much rubbish in a long time.....you must be israeli......or not very bright......

For Israel, WMD's ie Chemical weapons were the only issue.

First, Syrai does not have S-300

You are overestimating the usefulness of Iskander and S-300.

Iskander is a grorified SCUD missile and even primitive BMD systems ( primitive compared to today's ) could intercept it. On top of it, Israel is a pioneer in field of missile defense technology. This system does not poses a threat which Arrow could not handle.

Regarding S-300, People here forget that it is a cold war system that Russia no longer uses as a frontline Air defense system(they have S-400) and there are ways to get rid of S-300.One of the method is to use one of your plane to loiter outside the range of S-300 missile at higher altitude while using using other plane to infiltrate deep by low flying or by using terrain to mask one's approach. The hidden aircraft fires it'd missile which is then guided to it's target by the loitering plane.

This is one of the method.Other's are anti-radiation missiles and terrain hugging Cruise missile strikes. ( S-300 cannot intercept an aircraft(Cruise missile is an aircraft) at altitude of less than 50 m).

America wont do a damn thing......we already got our ***** kicked in Afghanistan and Iraq and got the door slammed in our face in Syria.....we are bombing the **** out of Pakistan though......too bad for the civilians......but apparently our drones dont care about them..........

You get your A$$ kicked in Afghanistan and Iraq and you were still going for Syria.
:lol:

I am not sure *** kicking is a good description for what happen in Iraq and Afganstan, US went in took out the militaries of both countries in a few days and then installed new goverments and occupied two countries of 100 million muslims for ten years with about 140,000 troops. On top of that we descimated Al Quada and invaded Pakistan and killed Osama bin Laden. I guess its how you look at it. Guess we could add getting rid of the Libian goverment and pretty soon getting rid of Syrian Chemical weapons. It even looks like Iran is coming around.

I am not sure *** kicking is a good description for what happen in Iraq and Afganstan, US went in took out the militaries of both countries in a few days and then installed new goverments and occupied two countries of 100 million muslims for ten years with about 140,000 troops. On top of that we descimated Al Quada and invaded Pakistan and killed Osama bin Laden. I guess its how you look at it. Guess we could add getting rid of the Libian goverment and pretty soon getting rid of Syrian Chemical weapons. It even looks like Iran is coming around.

Afghanistan campaign is a failure.Iraq campaign was a partial success.Syria remains to be seen.

These wars cost americans 6 trillion in debt and what did we gain? Nothing. We created al qaeda. We still fund them today. Taking them out has always been a red herring. Your recital of propaganda not withstanding.....

Afghanistan campaign is a failure.Iraq campaign was a partial success.Syria remains to be seen.

This guy is desperately trying to spin the Syrian debacle into a positive for america.....in america we call this " reaching ". All his lies, misconceptions and propaganda simply dont hold up to the light of day....

Back
Top Bottom