What's new

Russia to Deliver Su-33 Fighters to China

I am a chinese ,trust me ,our country will not import Su -33,because it can not fight with American F-35 effectively, When our aircraft carrier play into serive ten years later ,it will be abort 2015, at that time we will use better fighter to m fight with F-35,,that is J-14, we are designing it in our chengdu fighter factouy ,it will be used for aricraft carrier. Russian can not offer better fighter after Su-30

OK,,well done

I am a chinese ,trust me ,our country will not import Su -33,because it can not fight with American F-35 effectively, When our aircraft carrier play into serive ten years later ,it will be abort 2015, at that time we will use better fighter to m fight with F-35,,that is J-14, we are designing it in our chengdu fighter factouy ,it will be used for aricraft carrier. Russian can not offer better fighter after Su-30

How is the development of the J-14 and your aircraft carrier progressing?
Varyag is out of option and US intelligence hasn't been able to detect any activity in your dockyards yet.
Just curious...

Russia plans to sell the Su-35 version to Venezuela. Why not consider that? Or is the Su-30MKK2 version is better than the Su-35 that is being offered?

J-14 is going pretty slow i can say that, so are the aircraft carriers.

You guys have not made a good J-10 yet, let alone J-14 as you claim.

brother, rite now is not the time to be talking about taking on f-22 or f-35. coz in reality china doesnt even have a single carrier borne plane, we did be lucky if russian is willing to sell their su-33 to us, let alone beating the next generation carrierborne planes like F-35... and yes J-14 is underway but where are the engines and radars? as far as i no the best turbofan engine WS-10A is only capable of producing 110KN as comparing to Russian Al-31FM 137.5KN. furthermore Chinese radar tech is no way near the western counterparts.

Russian cant offer better plane than Su-30??? i am sure they can but they just dont wana sell them to us. for example the indian Su-30MKI is 40% more powerful than our Su-30MKK fleet. and Su-34 tactical bomber is 70% more powerful than our crappy *** Jh-7A bombers.... and there are plenty more i am just tired of mention it here.

btw Su-33 might be like KA-28, china will not even bother to revise engineer them due to the development costs them more than they actually need it to equip the carrier.

Russia plans to sell the Su-35 version to Venezuela. Why not consider that? Or is the Su-30MKK2 version is better than the Su-35 that is being offered?

J-14 is going pretty slow i can say that, so are the aircraft carriers.

You guys have not made a good J-10 yet, let alone J-14 as you claim.

Hey, you are right, we have tried the best to design our J-10, but it always takes time catch it up, especially the design of a figher is a complex project and needs backup from economics development, education development, technology development etc. China only spends 1% of Chinese total GDP on military defence, because we dont want to pull our own legs due to intensive arms race. But China has advantage to deploy new airforce fleet. China is spending more budget on technoloy research. As long as we design better good module, we can deploy faster due to expanding military industies and low cost.

By the way, China does't need a aircraft carrier at moment, it is not time for us to show off. 1 aircraft is useless to face US Pacific Fleet. We need 3-4 at the same time. But it will not be possible. Our strategy is to use less money but more sufficient enough which is deploy more submarines, In mid-1990, 2 Chinese nuclear missiles submarines have been disappeared from base in North of China. A US aircraft fleet has been pull out of China's military drill area in the South for 200 miles far. As u can see, how efficient that submarines made effort. China is depolying more new submarines at moment and I believe it is right choice for us at moment.

We dont want to challenge any country, but have to be strong enough to protect our land. ;)

f-16 is a multi role fighter, SU-33 is a jet based fighter, also the russians are good only at mounverabilty, they were never the bright ones in terms of avionces. Also pakistan and russia are not really what you call "friends"

Also avionics are coming from Israel so that could also be another factor.

in my opinion, china dont need aircraft carrier, it's also ture for su-33

in my opinion, china dont need aircraft carrier, it's also ture for su-33

If China aims to become a Super Power, it will need Aircraft Carriers. How else will you project real power beyond your shores??. India is already doing that.

IMO Taiwan is the key; if this problem is resolved, China would build/buy Aircarft Carriers. Until that time, China's pre-occupation with Taiwan is too great for her to seriously excercise influence on far off places.

Niaz

Having the Toy is one thing, Using them effectively another. The Difference between British Trained and modeled forces, and the others.

Niaz

Having the Toy is one thing, Using them effectively another. The Difference between British Trained and modeled forces, and the others.

ww2 japan and german had not got training from british but they kick out british from east asia and europe

Who won in the end

ps : i was complimenting pakistan

there was a srtatgic miss take of both germany and japan to start two front war, germany attack on russia and japan on US ,that ,s why they lose

If China aims to become a Super Power, it will need Aircraft Carriers. How else will you project real power beyond your shores??. India is already doing that.

We got a $hitty carrier now anyways, its bloody old, is half the time in repairs, some problem or other. Its slow, doesnt have top of the line upgraded suites even.
Vikramaditya will solve all these problems, that'd be a potent carrier with the best electronic and defense suites, Barak, Barak NG(when it comes), the whole works,and with some damn good planes and a damn good battle group. It will be a CBG that will be actually used in war.
Any1 got any idea what will be done with the Sea Harriers after Vikrant is gone?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom