What's new

Russia to build two more nuclear reactors in China

Folks, there is nothing wrong in acquiring latest generation of Russian Civil Nuclear Reactor Technology for civilian purposes and MAY STUDY if you know what i mean...brilliant Chinese, even russians can't refuse.

for hindustan...Money Talks BS Walks..end of story.:cheers:

Learning the strong points from others is nothing embarassing, even US does allow France to build the latest enrichment technology for them.

Those fanboy trolls only accept what they want to see instead of the reality. :coffee:

China has already mastered thermonuclear miniature warheads. It's obvious this is for civilian purposes.

Think before you post next time please.

We also do possess the controllable thermonuclear fusion technology. :coffee:

Here is the breakthrough of 2009.

Photo: China's nuclear fusion tech makes breakthrough

I have another article of the beginning usage of the nuclear fusion for the civilian purpose, but too bad the article is only written in Chinese.

Good job China. nuclear and renewable energy is the future. Hopefully all fossil fuel'ed power generation facilities will be closed within a decade. :tup:

im not sure i understand this.

dont we have the third generation AP1000 nuclear tech from westinghouse?
we are localising this called the CAP1400.

so why do we need russia? or is this some thing separate to the one im referring to.

can someone please explain.

im not sure i understand this.

dont we have the third generation AP1000 nuclear tech from westinghouse?
we are localising this called the CAP1400.

so why do we need russia? or is this some thing separate to the one im referring to.

can someone please explain.

You can check my previous post in this thread, why US needs the French Areva to build the enrichment plant for them.

I guess that Russia does have some strong niche advantages, if the price is reasonable and they are willing to sell it, so why not getting it? :coffee:

Hell, why !!!

Russia shouldn't help further give china, esp these type of technologies .... they made a mistake in the 1950s. And the world is paying for that mistake... till-date.

Hope sense prevails in Moscow !!!

It's just not worth the dollars they get in return ....

I am wondering who is the one really using 1950s tech in current times??

What Are the Real Yields of India's Tests?

India also like to overstate their achievement. Can't even produce a decent thermonuclear result and talking rot will now bring you no where.

Try a thermonuclear test plus mastering a true 8000km-10000km ICBM with MIRV before you come back and check with us..

France, US and Russia all want nuclear reactors business..now let play Indian's way..who will give us the best, cheap deals. :pop:

Even China already master this technology,we should not stop there. If Russia can bring more efficient way, cheaper way or more reliable way to use nuclear energy..why not? narrow mind mentality will only penalize China future technical development.

France, US and Russia all want nuclear reactors business..now let play Indian's way..who will give us the best, cheap deals. :pop:

Even China already master this technology,we should not stop there. If Russia can bring more efficient way, cheaper way or more reliable way to use nuclear energy..why not? narrow mind mentality will only penalize China future technical development.

If even US doesn't mind to let other nation to build the nuclear plant on their soil, then why should we refuse it? :coffee:

PS, the nuclear reactors in Tianwan only do have incorporated with the Russian technology, but it was built by the Chinese workers.

Back
Top Bottom