What's new

Russia: There are no negotiations and no signing of contracts with Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty much what will happen

If their is an immediate need PAF may opt for current Chinese options available but in reality the planes we want will mature or be ready in early 2020s

In the meantime we will keep improving and adding JF-17s, adding a few F-16s because we already have the plane, infrastructure and expertise

And then add a advanced Chinese option when it is ready whilst also maybe getting involved with the Turkish option if for nothing else to gain access to tech for JF17 or our plane in the future

Its a simple plan

All this rest is just bluff and counter bluff by both us and even the Russians because they have a vested interest in seeing indians get panicky

Indians go through their usual randi rona, amateur dramatics anything concerning Pakistan

I agree with nearly all what you said but I believe we will get J-20s/J-31s much earlier. The deployment times of these 2 fighters are based on american estimates. But the americans also said that the J-20s and J-31s would not test fly till between 2025-2030. Yet this was already done between 2011-2015. So the Chinese are at least 20 years ahead to what the americans claim them to be. Based on that fact I believe the induction of J-20/J-31 into the PAF will happen far earlier than most predict. This will increase the power of the PAF and Pakistan military many times over.

Then there is also the option of getting involved in the 5th generation fighter jet program with Turkey with significant TOT. This is another option that will negate our need for Russian weapons which we really don't need.

I agree with nearly all what you said but I believe we will get J-20s/J-31s much earlier. The deployment times of these 2 fighters are based on american estimates. But the americans also said that the J-20s and J-31s would not test fly till between 2025-2030. Yet this was already done between 2011-2015. So the Chinese are at least 20 years ahead to what the americans claim them to be. Based on that fact I believe the induction of J-20/J-31 into the PAF will happen far earlier than most predict. This will increase the power of the PAF and Pakistan military many times over.

I was reading somewhere a working version of J31 by 2019

Now considering China will not buy we could be first buyer and negotiations with Chinese manufacturer Could be very fruitful for us

One thing I never got from the indians is why they think countries and manufactures will not seek to gain maximum customers or maximum sales

The U.S sells to Arabs, sells to israel, sells to Pakistan, sells to India its simple business

India seems to see international relations as a Boyfriend-Girlfriend relationship where if India spends money or buys something then country/manufacturer is officially married to India and must declare undying eternal love for india forsaking all others.

They don't seem to get that a smaller order from Pakistan or any other country is still a order and any manufacturer will look to gain as many orders steady customers as possible

They probably see the Indian amateur dramatics and randi rona as a WTF moment thinking what the hell are these indian bitches doing

Now considering China will not buy we could be first buyer and negotiations with Chinese manufacturer Could be very fruitful for us

One thing I never got from the indians is why they think countries and manufactures will not seek to gain maximum customers or maximum sales

The U.S sells to Arabs, sells to israel, sells to Pakistan, sells to India its simple business

India seems to see international relations as a Boyfriend-Girlfriend relationship where if India spends money or buys something then country/manufacturer is officially married to India and must declare undying eternal love for india forsaking all others.

They don't seem to get that a smaller order from Pakistan or any other country is still a order and any manufacturer will look to gain as many orders steady customers as possible

They probably see the Indian amateur dramatics and randi rona as a WTF moment thinking what the hell are these indian bitches doing

Would never be too concerned with what indians say or think. indians also said pre-May 1998 that Pakistan would NEVER EVER have nuclear weapons with or without Chinese assistance. We all know what happened to that indian dream and fantasy. Just as then so is now. You also have to remember that out of all the races on earth, indians have the highest propensity to lie, cheat, propaganda, dishonesty and be highly deceitful. So you can never ever believe them. You can trust a snake more than an indian. Don't take their claims or comments seriously.

You must understand, where else can these poor creatures vent out their frustration.

Frustration about 'imaginary' Su 35s ?

Jammer ji, money talks & today we've got enough money & leverage to deny you access to their weaponry.

http://www.janes.com/article/63653/india-and-russia-reach-agreement-on-fgfa-and-ka-226t-helicopter

http://in.rbth.com/economics/cooper...to-build-2-kudankulam-nuke-power-units_629833

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...r-4-stealth-frigates/articleshow/54159343.cms

Last edited:
Frustration about 'imaginary' Su 35s ?

Even "imaginary SU-35s" can cause our sub-human enemies to get frustrated and angry. Truth of the matter is Pakistan does not need the SU-35s. We are waiting for the purchase/acquisition of J-20 & J-31s with TOT. Also the option of TOT and joint produce of the Turkish 5th generation fighter jet program. Both of which will be superior to the SU-35 and without the worry of sanctions and availability of TOT or spare parts.

Russians are trying to woo away indians from too much american influence with current overtures to Pakistan.

Even "imaginary SU-35s" can cause our sub-human enemies to get frustrated and angry. Truth of the matter is Pakistan does not need the SU-35s. We are waiting for the purchase/acquisition of J-20 & J-31s with TOT. Also the option of TOT and joint produce of the Turkish 5th generation fighter jet program. Both of which will be superior to the SU-35 and without the worry of sanctions and availability of TOT or spare parts.

Yes, we will talk about that when that actually happens.

Producing 5th generation fighters with ToT- yeah right.

You want to know what is real Randi Rona ??? It is the one what you are doing right now.

Listen buddy, no one is stopping anyone to buy anything from anyone. Try to figure out from where did the news of India trying to stop the 8 F-16 block 52 from coming to PAF emerges. You mentioned boyfriend-Girlfriend relationship, but what India is doing does not qualify for what she is doing, rather its the Pakistan, which tends to do with one specific nation, first it was U.S, and now its China.

You tries to compete with India, and this is the main cause of all the Randi Rona of the Pakistan. Being a smaller country and smaller budget they don't have the big requirement such as India, but they fail to understand that being bigger country, we have bigger problems, bigger threat, bigger population, and bigger ambitious.

Sorry for going off topic but There is a YouTube channel named "Say no to Islam" which have false videos about Islam and Muslim.So Please report this channel before it lay more false eggs.

Russians must be laughing at Indians...Must be saying, go ahead sign more logistics agreement with US...:lol: It is high time we capture this opportunity, buy specific Russian stuff at all costs...Go through China if issues are still there...U know what I mean....;)

we are laughing at you.. even though Russia denied and posted an article in its portal... you guys floating su 35.. lol

When will the Indians start behaving like mature adults? -

your avatar speaks your kid mentality..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom