What's new

Russia: Syria agrees to take part in talks

Wrong again dog, birth rate is rises every year, death decreases

As for Suicide

RussiaSuicide.png

As for Chechnya, sure Chechens rule it alright :lol:

0,,4563921_4,00.jpg

lol, russia is brokeward country, i generally like russians in america but since you want to take it this far with you non sense we will have to come down level of russians.

you guys all drugs addicts, racist, hiv infested, savages, the most uncivilized europeans, dirt poor,drunks.
you cowards ran with your ***** on fire from afghanistan and we plit your country in 10 what do you have to say about that?

wel then fsa leaders will just have to walk over assads dead body becuase he not leaving.
fsa is going to lose inshallah they in the wrong. syria was peaceful till these bastards came.

something these rich arabs fail to realize that russia doesnt need thei oil or nothing, in fact they need russia for arms.

the same muslims you tore you country in to 10 pieces?lol

something that was needed and a big favor to the whole world by muslims who destroyed and bankrupted the communist evil country.

we dragged russia back into being a third world country and your population poor and hungry, becoming savages, drunks , and drugs addicts.

USA defeated USSR not Muslims, don't take credit for something you didn't do.

Third world country hahah

Gdpercapita.PNG

Our GDP capita is nearly on par with Western Europe, as you can see from the map most of the Muslims Country's are in fact shitholes LOL

lol, russia is brokeward country, i generally like russians in america but since you want to take it this far with you non sense we will have to come down level of russians.

you guys all drugs addicts, racist, hiv infested, savages, the most uncivilized europeans, dirt poor,drunks.
you cowards ran with your ***** on fire from afghanistan and we plit your country in 10 what do you have to say about that?

We helped India break your country in half in 1971 by keeping America at bay, thats what I have to say sucker.

Last edited by a moderator:
USA defeated USSR not Muslims, don't take credit for something you didn't do.

Third world country hahah

Gdpercapita.PNG

Our GDP capita is nearly on par with Western Europe, as you can see from the map most of the Muslims Country's are in fact shitholes LOL

last time i checked it was us muslims who destroyed your communist evil country.

your a third world country, your russians better thank god you got putin which who is agood president that got you on your knees but during the 90s you were worst then some third world countries,even now your not fully developed yet.

We helped India break your country in half in 1971 by keeping America at bay, thats what I have to say sucker.

bengladesh was gonna get split up one day no matter what.

you did help india and mukti bahani but we took revenge on you and helped split your country into 10 pieces :omghaha:

last time i checked it was us muslims who destroyed your communist evil country.

your a third world country, your russians better thank god you got putin which who is agood president that got you on your knees but during the 90s you were worst then some third world countries,even now your not fully developed yet.

bengladesh was gonna get split up one day no matter what.

you did help india and mukti bahani but we took revenge on you and helped split your country into 10 pieces :omghaha:

Muzzes are funny people,

The same US who used your *** like a cheap ***** in 1980s is now bombing your *** with drones every week, and their is nothing you can do about, they put a bullet in faggot sheik Osama head 30 miles from your capital, while Pakistan was powerless to do anything about. So I suggest you stick your head in the sand, if you have any dignity left fool.

Losers.. Losers.. The arabs and West losers :D

ain't that the truth, amen ;)

Muzzes are funny people,

The same US who used your *** like a cheap ***** in 1980s is now bombing your *** with drones every week, and their is nothing you can do about, they put a bullet in faggot sheik Osama head 30 miles from your capital, while Pakistan was powerless to do anything about. So I suggest you stick your head in the sand, if you have any dignity left fool.

ain't that the truth, amen ;)

you still mad eh?
its ok i know why u hate muslims, becuase did you country up its behind, what is a russian doing on thsi forum anyways.
we muslims going to take over russia, our populatuion increasing in your country, by 2050 we going to be a majority and you aint going to do nothing about it, your going to be our bitches in your own **** hole of a country. @mods should check this guys ip address to make sure he just not pretending to be a russian

We can't build any more Masjids? we turn your whole damn city into one, hehehe

should check this guys ip address to make sure he just not pretending to be a russian

Good idea

Losers.. Losers.. The arabs and West losers :D

you still mad eh?
its ok i know why u hate muslims, becuase did you country up its behind, what is a russian doing on thsi forum anyways.
we muslims going to take over russia, our populatuion increasing in your country, by 2050 we going to be a majority and you aint going to do nothing about it, your going to be our bitches in your own **** hole of a country. @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=134150" target="_blank">mods</a></u> should check this guys ip address to make sure he just not pretending to be a russian

Dreaming much are we,

All of Russia's Muslims except the Chechens who only 1% of the population have have birth the same or even lower than ethnic Russians, you muzze's couldn't take over Russia in 1,000,000,000,000 years.

How are you going to take over Russia, when your goosestepping ***** is only one breath away from deportation?

Good idea

i never seen any russians anti muslim tbh, this guy has to something else.
i live in rochester and there is tons of russians polish and ukrainians and they are nothing like this prick( @Arzamas 16 )

Dreaming much are we,

All of Russia's Muslims except the Chechens who only 1% of the population have have birth the same or even lower than ethnic Russians, you muzze's couldn't take over Russia in 1,000,000,000,000 years.

How are you going to take over Russia, when your goosestepping ***** is only one breath away from deportation?

russian muslims are going to take you over, chechans ,dagestanis and the rest of them.

Good idea

Be very careful,

Because we did this once and we can do it again.

i never seen any russians anti muslim tbh, this guy has to something else.
i live in rochester and there is tons of russians polish and ukrainians and they are nothing like this prick( @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=138311" target="_blank">Arzamas 16</a></u> )

russian muslims are going to take you over, chechans ,dagestanis and the rest of them.

You meet pussycat western Russians, why don't you go to Moscow and find out how nice we really are?

But be careful you don't run into one of these,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQwep5Txsgk

Wait, aren't these the same Dagestanis that supposed to take us over?

No what only matters are the people of Syria .
Then all countries should agree for elections to come and obligations for any winner to respect the others and not taking revenge.
And be honest,how is this going to happen?

Yes we left Afghanistan, but not after we left one million rotten Muslim corpses in our wake. We crushed the Chechen bitches, and we are now back on our feet, want proof? thousands muzzes are dieing again because of us:lol:

Taking pride of killing women and children in Afghanistan is cowardly savage ,twerp. Your invasion in Afghanistn played a key role for the collapse of the USSR. Consequently, you didn't get away with your savagery ,the price was very heavy ;) you may want to ask your fellow Russians about how much of a pain they had gone through over the loss of their loved ones.

A new world order eventually came in a few days after the collapse of the USSR! Haven't you heard about Bush's senior speech? :D

Taking pride of killing women and children in Afghanistan is cowardly savage ,twerp. Your invasion in Afghanistn played a key role for the collapse of the USSR. Consequently, you didn't get away with your savagery ,the price was very heavy ;) you may want to ask your fellow Russians about how much of a pain they had gone through over the loss of their loved ones.

A new world order eventually came in a few days after the collapse of the USSR! Haven't you heard about Bush's senior speech? :D
Dont fight another mans war,not worth it.
You know the one provoking him did the same to you.;)

Back
Top Bottom