What's new

Russia started Islamic Banking 🥰

these are baby steps in the correct direction.
fractional reserve should be replaced by fully reserve. this will contract the credit supply but will strengthen the currencies where its introduced.
Does it matter to the consumer if he buys a TV for 500 dollars vs 1/2 gram of gold or equivalent there of. Its the injection of liquidity out of thin air that leads to boom and bust cycles.

Curious to know..do the pakiatani members here, reside in and outside Pakiatan, deposit their money in Islamic Banking System or other commercial banks like HSBC, Barclays, SC, City etc?

Curious to know..do the pakiatani members here, reside in and outside Pakiatan, deposit their money in Islamic Banking System or other commercial banks like HSBC, Barclays, SC, City etc?
I don't care so long the rate of return is above inflation.. I think Islamic banking is based on profit and loss and Western banking is based on a fixed rate of return.

no option, so checking account only. interest is not a matter of difference of opinion of scholars (which most things are) in Islam.
at the same time my salary may as well be given in monopoly money, because it has as much as US dollar which is Fed saying "Trust me Bro"

I do Islamic banking

Russia never invaded Africa and stole their resources

Russia never enslaved Africans

Russia never killed and wiped out 65 million native Americans

actually its a crime in Russia to criticise Islam and Quran while Sweden call it freedom and democracy yet stop anyone from doing it to the Torah not that I support it

Yes Russia bombed the civilians in Syria but that is what Russia does they even do it to themselves they have no concept of value for human life none what so ever they have done worse to themselves than anyone from outside

they dont do it out of hate they just do it thats Russian way

so Russia is Russia if you understand Russia you will know they are not bad people

Russia is now exposing Western hypocrisy, West thought they could over run Russia and make them beg on their hands and knees for a few cheap coins

Russia would rather die than be beaten in a fight or humiliated

66 Western countries + EU+ US + UK are on side vs Russia

its hardly a fair fight, yet Russia is taking land during the so called counter offensive

Bait for the gullible....Luckily for Russia,there's a quadrillion mass of idiots out there

they did that to their neighbors , so not much better than European countries

what about minority in their country and people of neighboring countries ?
They just colonised and continue to do so,about 1/4 of Asia,most of that being Muslims....lol on Muslims cheering for Russia,the mother of stupids is always pregnant
Btw,who conquered most of Iranian territories in the Caucasus at the beginning of the 19th century?

PDF Answer...Lincoln and the French:))))

Bait for the gullible....Luckily for Russia,there's a quadrillion mass of idiots out there

They just colonised and continue to do so,about 1/4 of Asia,most of that being Muslims....lol on Muslims cheering for Russia,the mother of stupids is always pregnant
Btw,who conquered most of Iranian territories in the Caucasus at the beginning of the 19th century?

how many native Americans did Europeans kill because you guys didnt wash? 65 million

how many Europeans did Europeans kill? over 100 million

that sets the record the benchmark by which everything is measured

Russia colonized muslim people since centuries, razed to the ground entire muslim cities like in Chechnya or in Syria, killed hundred of thousands of muslims.

Meanwhile muslims on PDF : "RuSsIa iS So AmAzInG". "YeS BuT ThE WeSt".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom