What's new

Russia’s international reserves are back to over $600bn

From one whole year ago, and even some foreign reserves can be frozen by the west, but it's not all of them, Russia must also has tons of foreign reserves in its own hands, that's why I said that guy is brainless, she sound like every US dollar needs to be approved by US if you want to spend it, do you think it's absurd?

The Russian Central bank can't trade with US,EU and Japan so yes, the Russians can see those numbers on their computer screens but they can't withdraw or transfer.
did you actually think 600 Billion USD in printed currency is sitting in Putin's basement? It's all numbers on a computer screen, the Russians can't do anything with it.

The Russian Central bank can't trade with US,EU and Japan so yes, the Russians can see those numbers on their computer screens but they can't withdraw or transfer.
did you actually think 600 Billion USD in printed currency is sitting in Putin's basement? It's all numbers on a computer screen, the Russians can't do anything with it.
I said not all of them, you should read before commenting, of courese I know some of the reserves are in the hands of the west, you should read before commenting.

By the end of this year the regulator says the reserves will be entirely made up of Chinese yuan (60%) and gold (40%).
Russia setting a good example that USD is no longer needed in today's world.
russia can always use there own toilet paper currency
bro in reality Russia doesn't even accept your BDT as payment, see the irony here.

I said not all of them, you should read before commenting, of courese I know some of the reserves are in the hands of the west, you should read before commenting.
I already told you about 80 billion USD is in Chinese banks which the Russians can convert to Renminbi if the Chinese banks allow them to do so.

It's a number on a computer screen, the Russians can't fully access their "reserves".
They have 127 B$ in Gold plus 80 B$ in China that is all they can partially access until sanctions are removed. The rest of their reserves are held in US, EU and Japan and is frozen.
True, but not because the reserves are USD (as the troll said), they are not.

Pro tip to any countries planning to build nuclear weapons or launch a war: first withdraw your funds held in the West / vassal states of the West. (Unless you are Israel, then the rules don't apply to you.)

Russia setting a good example that USD is no longer needed in today's world.

bro in reality Russia doesn't even accept your BDT as payment, see the irony here.
Don’t care about BDT

Ya they accept your currency which is still below 2 percent globally traded lmao

Even Canada has higher exposure in fx market then almighty Chinese shit…ask ur ccp bots stop posting same bs daily lolz…end of US dollar coming

Kid
You need more research.
sure lol

Such a brainless , good for nothing troll.
Such a ccp moron bots lolz

even fucking monkey is less obedient as you are Lmao but I guess that’s what ccp does to ur type

LOL, so you must be that fucking monkey.
Na ur are fucking monkey very obedient one too

Ha ha

Now go an find another 10 article about end of usd and post all over the same shit u been doing last 10 years…fucking monkey

Na ur are fucking monkey very obedient one too

Ha ha

Now go an find another 10 article about end of usd and post all over the same shit u been doing last 10 years…fucking monkey
You are just a fucking rat, not even a money, moneys are way more intelligent than you pathetic white slave.

You are just a fucking rat, not even a money, moneys are way more intelligent than you pathetic white slave.
Your women will suck white dick every day and avoid Asian man like plague lmao

Done believe me come to fucking Vancouver lmao

Now go **** off ccp low life monkey

are u indian bengali?
was not born in bd and been there only twice in life lolz

Your women will suck white dick every day and avoid Asian man like plague lmao

Done believe me come to fucking Vancouver lmao

Now go **** off ccp low life monkey
Your woman does it as her full time job, lol, go and **** yourself.

Your woman does it as her full time job, lol, go and **** yourself.
lmao ya 30 million Chinese man don’t have women we all know about that ha ha

And Asian women going for white man making things worse lolz

lmao ya 30 million Chinese man don’t have women we all know about that ha ha

And Asian women going for white man making things worse lolz
lOl, how about Bangladesh, do you know the on going price for whoring? some Chinese guys made some videos and post those on youtube, go and check them out, your family could be in them.

lOl, how about Bangladesh, do you know the on going price for whoring? some Chinese guys made some videos and post those on youtube, go and check them out, your family could be in them.
How about Bangladesh? I was not born there.

My family lives in west Vancouver where ur Chinese elite buy houses for 10 million including that Huawei women lol who was on house arrest in this neighborhood. **** off ccp monkey.

Back
Top Bottom